on 15 January 2015
I am very pleased with this hat, the price seems cheap, so I thought it might be lacking in quality, but it certainly isn't! It is very warm & comfy to wear & looks good too. It is a nice fit & in fact is so nice that I have brought 2 more in different colours!
on 12 April 2013
good value for money,good speedy service what else can i write about a hat for heavenssake yes its good value
on 16 September 2014
Ordered this for my grandson, as he will only wear a winter woolly hat if it has a peak on it. The sun irritates his eyes. He was made up with his new hat and wants to wear it now, even though it is 70 degrees outside. Colour was a nice change from drab boring black or brown, but without it being too garish for a young boy. would order one again.
on 1 October 2015
This is the 2nd one of these I've purchased, so that should tell you something! This time in purple, the first one was navy. It hasn't worn out or anything, I just fancied a second one in a different colour.

They are good quality, thicker than some, & if you're a glasses wearer, like myself, this helps keep the rain of y' specs!
on 6 January 2013
Very warm beanie hat - love the colour and warmth of the product. Not for wearing on mild days though, as gets too hot! Would recommend to anyone that gets a cold head - you can either cover ears or fold up to leave uncovered!
on 1 April 2015
Bought 2 of these and they arrived very quickly. Great value for money and if I ever need another one will happily get the same again.
on 2 April 2014
Yes, love this little cap, it's warm, fun and the colour is great too!
It came very quickly so yes very pleased.
on 7 December 2015
Really good value. NIce fit. Warm and snug. If there was a green one I would buy another.
on 30 January 2015
Bought this for my partner who is a postie, it keeps the rain off her glasses.
on 16 November 2014
Really good. Fits like a charm. Delivered on time and without incident.