5.0 out of 5 stars the tube that won't let you down in town
Really good quality tubes these. I've had two on my bike for some time now and not only have I not had any punctures, but they hold pressure very well. Before purchasing these I had gone for more expensive branded tubes, but after trying these I don't see any need to go elsewhere. Great value inner tubes.
Published on 3 Jun. 2013 by O

1.0 out of 5 stars Not up to the job
Bought three of these as looked a bargain, the first one burst at around 40 psi, tried inflating the others and they are like badly deformed balloons, not anywhere near up to the job. Lesson learnt, pay a bit more and get quality.
Published 1 day ago by DARREN JORDAN

5.0 out of 5 stars the tube that won't let you down in town, 3 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Road Bicycle Inner Tube 700x18-25c (also 27/28") Presta 42mm Standard Valve (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems fine - working without punctures, 10 Jun. 2013
Not much to say about an inner tube - I put 2 on my bike and have done about 600kms without puncture. Neither has punctured yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 14 Aug. 2013
I haven't had any problem with them! No puncture at the moment and there are very good! Recommended! Buy them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value strong inner tubes, 22 Feb. 2015
Lucky cat (uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
These are good value strong inner tubes.
I cycle along several path ways that have been littered with broken glass by the local ner do wells and so I carry a couple of these in my ruck sack to completely change the inner tube rather than spend ages hanging around in some less than pleasant areas trying to fix a puncture., I can afford to do this with these because they are very good value for money and this means I can afford to!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent customer service following quality concern, 28 April 2014
Following my recent criticism of the tubes I bought, I have nothing but excellent communication from the company involved. I do believe that the tubes were faulty but understand that there is sometimes a grey area, however the customer service has been excellent and in a sign of good faith they are replacing my tubes FOC. My experience is of a genuine company that cares about the service and quality of goods they supply. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars It's an Inner Tube, 1 July 2013
What can I say, you fill it with air and you're good to go! They are black with a cunning valve that let's you put air in but stops it coming out. Magic, what will they think of next?!

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 5 April 2013
very good product at a good price. although i have only had one puncture (touch wood) straight forward to fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars They do the job, 7 April 2014
Read some reviews here from some sad people, that probably don't know a thing about cycling. It's a tube, made of rubber, so what do you expect? If you have consistent punctures then the problem is the tyre not the bloody tube. I have had 2 punctures with these tubes but it would have happened to any other tube; as I later found the reasons for the punctures, there was a very tiny thorn in the tyre which was discovered by the lads Halfords.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, good quality, 25 Jan. 2013
Arrived quickly and I managed to fit it with no problems - pleasantly surprised with the quality too. Will buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value tubes, 27 May 2014
Bought 6 of these and to be honest they do the job just fine. I like the quality for the price and it is great to have a couple of spares to keep around the house. In comparison to the more expensive brands, they seem well made To be honest I won't know for sure until I get more Km on them but all in all a great price.