4.0 out of 5 stars Seems fine - working without punctures
Not much to say about an inner tube - I put 2 on my bike and have done about 600kms without puncture. Neither has punctured yet.
Published 14 months ago by jill

3.0 out of 5 stars Get what you buy but not really worth it
You get what you're paying for but I found that it is a low quality product in comparison to other inner tubes I've had in terms of the quality of the rubber, with the amount that I paid for postage and packaging I wish that I had invested few more pounds on a higher quality product with free delivery (which is what I've had to do as the ones I bought both split on the...
Published 13 months ago by Rodolfo Ferrer

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems fine - working without punctures, 10 Jun 2013
This review is from: Road Bicycle Inner Tube 700x18-25c (also 27/28") Presta 42mm Standard Valve (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars the tube that won't let you down in town, 3 Jun 2013
Really good quality tubes these. I've had two on my bike for some time now and not only have I not had any punctures, but they hold pressure very well. Before purchasing these I had gone for more expensive branded tubes, but after trying these I don't see any need to go elsewhere. Great value inner tubes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 14 Aug 2013
I haven't had any problem with them! No puncture at the moment and there are very good! Recommended! Buy them!

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 5 April 2013
very good product at a good price. although i have only had one puncture (touch wood) straight forward to fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, good quality, 25 Jan 2013
Arrived quickly and I managed to fit it with no problems - pleasantly surprised with the quality too. Will buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Its an inner tube!, 20 Oct 2013
Was delivered earlier than expected and were extremely easy to fit. Have had on the bike for 3 weeks now without any issues. would have given 5 stars but just cannot get myself to love an innertube ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent customer service following quality concern, 28 April 2014
Following my recent criticism of the tubes I bought, I have nothing but excellent communication from the company involved. I do believe that the tubes were faulty but understand that there is sometimes a grey area, however the customer service has been excellent and in a sign of good faith they are replacing my tubes FOC. My experience is of a genuine company that cares about the service and quality of goods they supply. Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value tubes, 27 May 2014
Bought 6 of these and to be honest they do the job just fine. I like the quality for the price and it is great to have a couple of spares to keep around the house. In comparison to the more expensive brands, they seem well made To be honest I won't know for sure until I get more Km on them but all in all a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10, 4 May 2014
Richard Bathori (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars The best inner tubes I have ever had, 19 April 2014
Without a doubt the best inner tubes I've ever had. They feel nice and thick and inflate very uniformly unlike a number of inner tubes that I've bought. They've stood up to a few 60 mile rides on poor quality roads so they must be alright.