5.0 out of 5 stars Good and solid
I use these for couple months now, and I take only 2 capsules a day along with amino-acids for recovery. Tiredness has gone for me, and I think, don't always have to take full dosage, as I don't rush anywhere :) I'm very happy with this product and it lasts me for a month. Along with a proper diet, I have steady muscle increase overall.
Published 21 months ago by Adamosss

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible!
Ive rated this as 1* as it was disgusting.
First of all i could hardly swallow it, second it got stuck in my mouth like twice and thirdly ive been sick for no reason. Waste of money!
Published 14 months ago by Ross

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and solid, 7 Dec 2012
This review is from: Energy and muscle production - Creatine -100% Micronized Monohydrate by TrecNutriton (Misc.)

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible!, 3 July 2013
Ross (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Ive rated this as 1* as it was disgusting.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok Product, 21 Jun 2014
Used this but didn't seem to notice much difference compared to products previously used. Tub didn't last too long either.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY STUFF, 2 April 2014
LOVELY STUFF I will recommended to everybody. For all of those who train hard that Your protein shake good results

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 2 Feb 2014
D. G. Harrison (uk) - See all my reviews
seems to work well makes me work out harder bags more energy will be ordering some more, only doing 9 a day as any more seem to give me bad wind lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 11 Dec 2013
Big and amazing product. Next time I will buy couple of that, is great and efficient.
Thank you so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars gives a boost, 16 Oct 2013
good buy. you can feel it kick in after a few days, i will be buying some more.very safe aswell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 30 July 2013
Came early, always a bonus and really happy with service and item. so needles to say, no complaints this end.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 22 July 2014
Maximus "Bubba" (Jo'burg South Africa) - See all my reviews
Product came with no instructions and l wonder how did the FDA or MHRA regulators let this happen

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 July 2014