1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars hard surface cleaner, 14 Mar 2013
This review is from: Doodlebug Cleaning System. 137cm (54") Handle, 23cm (9") Frame, 26cm (10") Abrasive Scouring Pad & 137cm (54") Handle. A Great Floor Cleaning Complete Kit - Comes With TCH Anti-Bacterial Pen! (Kitchen & Home)
I have had a Doodlebug mop for about 30 years, which I had sent from the USA, having read about it somewhere. I couldn't find it in Europe at all.
I had an old house, with hardwood floors for safety sake, since I also had very elderly parents and carpets and rugs would have been dangerous. So the Doodlebug seemed like a good idea then.And so it proved.
But after so many years the mop is getting a bit weary, and I was delighted to be able to buy a new one through Amazon.

It really is a wonderful system which is the only cleaning aid I use really. The pads usually come separately, and are graded for various jobs, from very abrasive which can be used for preparing walls for paint, to very soft which I use for spreading liquid polish.
This time round I got a blue pad, which is fine for light floor cleaning.
The mophead will also hold a cloth, so I clean wall tiling and windows with, so it's a really useful item for a variety of household
jobs.
I really think that "every home should have one"