5.0 out of 5 stars Mac Book Hard Case
Published 22 months ago by Velrick

3.0 out of 5 stars I advise you not to get this
I bought one of these in red for my Macbook because I was nervous about getting it scratched but I found it's use actually quite counterintuitive. As my macbook spends a lot of the time in my bag, common dirt was able to get underneath the casing and due to the natural movement of the macbook, this left scratches on the top.
I also stopped using this case after the...
Published 21 months ago by Nic

3.0 out of 5 stars I advise you not to get this, 18 Nov 2012
I also stopped using this case after the small holders snapped; if you look closely to the design, there are small clips which grab the sides of the macbook, these (unlike the actual casing) is actually quite weak and one by one, they broke off till the casing stopped actually staying on the macbook.
I have found that the Macbook pro has this shiny silver coating which is quite hard to scratch, but because the dirt was underneath the casing, it was able to rub for some time, producing visible scratches.
It is common for dirt to get underneath the casing and as the description says, it is very easy to put the casing ON. On the other hand, it is very hard to take it off; therefor constant cleaning is quite a time consumer.
Finally, for those of you who bought the macbook for it's iconic look, this casing does make the macbook less obvious. I didn't buy mine as a fashion statement but I noticed a great decrease of people saying "is that the new macbook pro!" after I started using the casing.
I hope this review was helpful, thanks for reading.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 23 Sep 2012
This review is from: SAVFY® MacBook Pro 13 inch 13.3" Hard Case Cover Matte Scrub Rubberized Transparent Protective Skin Cover Shell (Model No. A1278), Red
The product is affordable and looks good and really does protect very well. However after around a month it has started to peel and also it has cracked so it has not lasted very long.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not had it that long and already cracked and tatty!, 18 April 2013
Spend more and purchase a decent brand!.......mine is cracked in numerous places......My brother
in law purchased one from 'speck' and is very happy.........don't bother going cheap.

3.0 out of 5 stars So so, 18 Dec 2012
So so, good price, but quality of material is not perfect. It's good to secure mac, but looks cheap. Neutral recomendation

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted., 11 Dec 2012
J. Prince (Dreary England) - See all my reviews
Wanted to protect my Macbook pro from dirt and dust, and this does the job. Fits perfectly, looks stylish and the apple still glows brightly through it. The recommended cover for your macbook.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple, 10 Nov 2012
This pretty much does as you'd expect. A matte cover that clips neatly onto the top & bottom of macbook. Its hard, flexible and protects from scratches, dings & milk...It can be detached and wiped clean, result of an inadvertent field test. Pleasant to the touch. Decent service & delivery. The real decision is what colour to get.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, but poor finish, 29 Oct 2012
Barry Rogerson (NE England) - See all my reviews
The fit of this product is really good (but make sure you fit it from the back then clip the front into place). The flash from the moulding on the front edges is enough to leave the palms of your hands painful, and this is something you need to sort out yourself. With a little work before delivery this product would have scored higher.

4.0 out of 5 stars I use mine all the time., 19 Oct 2012
AndyL (Cambridgeshire/ Hertfordshire) - See all my reviews
If you look on EBAY there are loads of MAC Laptops with deep scratches and damage. This will prevent all but the worst accidents causing damage.I have one on my MAC to stop it from getting damaged in my rucksack (on the back of the motorbike), safe etc and so far so good. It fits snugly and doesn't effect my usage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mac Book Hard Case, 18 Oct 2012
Quite simply fantastic! I recently got a new mac laptop and, having spent so long saving up for it decided it needed looking after. the case arrived on time and well packaged. It wasn't the easiest case to attach but once on it does a fantastic job and look great. There are many other cases out there that cost alot more, however, for what this cost it does alot better job than the more expensive alternatives

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 14 Oct 2012
Really fits my laptop, it is now well protected from any scratch. I love the color as well. Good product.