on 15 July 2013
I have purchased this for my 2 year old son who is fond of all series of Baby TV.. especially 'Charlie and the Numbers', 'Big Bugs Band', Hippa Hippa Hey'... these DVDs are excellent in quality, audio is too good and language used is soft and slow... this is not just visual entertainment for your kids but also helps in developing vocabulary skills. I really like all these DVDs and my son enjoys them a lot.
on 13 May 2013
This is fantastic, my 3 month old boy loves this DVD and enables me to have time to shower / do chores etc, a must for any new mum who needs a little time in the day whilst baby is entertained by these colourful bugs & amusing tunes :) I must admit I am a massive fan as well, and find some of the baby's programming rather annoying but Big Bugs is the only thing that I actually enjoy listening to!
on 26 August 2014
Found big bugs band accidently on youtube, then on babytv. It's the only programme she's ever paid any attention too and she loved it from 4 months up till around 12 months and it was great for keeping her distracted whilst putting the washing away, washing up and other domestic mission impossible. The DVD has all the songs on I think plus some extra's which she seemed to like. I found some of the songs quite pleasant really and not the type that stick in your head.
on 29 April 2013
The dvd arrived on time the condition was perfect as was the price ! My son loves it and he is only one ! very happy customer thank you !
on 25 September 2014
If you have doubts about this DVD just search for Big Bugs Band on good old YouTube. It's actually hilarious the way these bugs perform. They do assorted music such as samba, rock n roll, r & b reggae and some African tunes.
This band could fill Wembley or the O2 easily!
on 30 August 2013
This is such a lovely DVD the bugs are so cute and everytime we put it on my little boy dances and claps his hands it's so sweet.
on 3 February 2014
It arrived as they said but it was defective when I would played it on the DVD it would say "cannot played" I try it on several DVD players too. So I'm going to return it and buy my daughter another one I just think they sent me a defective video since I read everyone reviews and it seems no one has had any problems with it. My daughter loves Bugs Band she always dances to it and I was very disappointed that it didn't work she was ready to watch it.
on 25 November 2014
Excellent, my 1yr old grandson absolutly loves it!!! It gives you a good 40mins to do some bits n pieces... Bonus.
on 1 May 2013
My baby loves it. She can watch it over and over again. It makes her laugh and stay in one place for a while ;)))
on 22 March 2013
My 10month old adores the bugs band ..great purchase. She will sit and watch it without taking her eyes off it ..