5.0 out of 5 stars love it
Published 21 months ago by michelle dunning

1.0 out of 5 stars WEIGHTS NOT INCLUDED
>>>>BEWARE WEIGHTS NOT INCLUDED<<<< From the many pictures show when buying this item, its not obvious that the weights are NOT INCLUDED!!!

Im awaiting a refund however the will not refund the return costs as there is nothing wrong with the product.

>>>>BEWARE WEIGHTS NOT INCLUDED<<<<
Published 14 months ago by James Allardyce

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 10 Jan 2013
This review is from: Universal Barbell Dumbbell Weight Rack Stand Bar Set Support Bench Weightlifting (Misc.)
This is a great piece of equipment there is plenty of space for weight plates on the bars on the rack you can put alot of weights on this rack I have over 120kg in weight plates sitting on the rack and I have 5kg 7kg and 10kg dumbbells on the top of the rack and my EZ curl bar and straight bar this is a bargain for how much you pay and it is not that big and only took about half an hour to put together great item would definitely recommend 10/10

5.0 out of 5 stars Ignore the half-wit who gave this 1 star, 21 Feb 2013
Absolutely brilliant stand!

Arrived from Germany (seller JAGO24) three days after I ordered it. Extremely simple to put together 30 mins max. Very sturdy It is currently holding 100 kg of Olympic weights, 1 6 ft Olympic bar, 40 kg of standard weights, two dumbbells and It would hold another 100 kg with no problem whatsoever, I suspect it could hold a hell of a lot more than that though.

The dumbbell stand at the top is very handy with space for two pairs plus one single (that's if each dumbbell has the diameter of a 5 kg standard plate). On the back of the stand it has space for 4 separate barbells. I was originally going to get one of those weight "trees" but seeing as I tend to use dumbbells as well as a barbell in my workouts this was a better option.

This is by far the most compact, cheaply priced stand you will find to store all your equipment, trust me I checked around for ages.

Suffice to say, I am well pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 10 Jan 2014
Solid as a rock, I have about 250KG in plates on this at the minute, and could easily take more.
Great for holding the bars at the back as well, great value, easy to put together, solid build.

10/10

5.0 out of 5 stars Carries a lot of weight, 11 Jun 2013
This weight rack is awesome I've got over 250KG on it and it laughs in the face of adding more weight. It's easy to put together and I would have built it in 20 minutes but I had one of the supporting bars the wrong way round. My fault should have read the instructions but I'm a bloke and reading instructions is a sign of weakness.

If you have the room, you've got the add this to your home gym collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute bargain weights rack, 31 May 2013
If you are looking for a weights storage rack then look no further. This is a high quality product for a bargain price. I did alot of searching on the internet and shops in my town and this is by FAR the best product for the price.

Construction is easy i did it in about 20 mins all you need is 2 x 17mm spanners and 1 x 13mm spanner. The framework is very sturdy and is capable of holding quite a considerable amount of weight. Currently i have on the 3 rack holder 4 x 10kg plates on EACH holder, on the 4 rack 10 x 2kg, 6 x 4kg, 5 x 5kg and 5 x 5kg a total weight of 214kg plus i sat on top of it (although i wouldn't advise it) and it took my weight aswell another 80kg. It also has storage for 4 barbells at the back and dumbells ontop. Other products i looked at in this price range do not have as many storage arms, do not have any barbell storage and do not have any dumbell storage. I cannot sing enough praises for this product if i could give 6 stars i would.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but some minor build quality issues, 25 Aug 2014
Overall I'm quite pleased with this rack stand. Although there are a couple of build quality issues to note as follows: the heads of the bolts used for bolting the stand together are not as thick as standard bolts, which can a ratchet to come off when doing up; the thickness of the dumbbell top hat channel appears to be a bit thin, but being of a channel iron design adequately supports the dumbbells and doesn't bow; the heads of the four end bolts that secure the top hat channel to the two uprights either side and prevent the dumbbells from rolling off, can rotate with their rubberised boots when doing up; and the two cushion strips glued to the top hat channel ledges channel appear to be cut by hand and not perfectly straight.

Other than these points, the rack stand is sturdy and does what it is suppose to do, was well package in a single box and was delivered on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars just what the trainer ordered, 23 Jun 2014
J HOOPER (uk) - See all my reviews
ideal weight stand, brilliant for our home gym :-), now my boys have no excuse for leaving the weights laying around the gym

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Piece Of Kit!, 29 May 2014
I've had my stand for about a year now and it's put up with all the punishment that I have given it over that time.

On one side you have an excellent space to put spare weights - I hang my agility ladder, my speed rope and my resistance bands from it - and on the other you have space for your bars - EZ Bar and Barbell.

With the racking system I find that, used in conjunction with a bench or Swiss ball, I can easily use it for bench pressing too.

On top is enough space to rack 8 medium-heavy dumbbells.

It's so easy to put together and heavy duty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Home Gym, 24 May 2014
A must have for anyone with a home gym. I use this to hold 50s, 20s, 10s and lower. So far it's holding great.

I may get another one and put it next to it.

It also holds barbells on the other side.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful for keeping your weights sets tidy, 23 Nov 2013
Very easy and quick to assemble, sturdy, can hold double the weight that it states it can hold in the packaging and manual, and looks nice in your personal gym set-up! Do not hesitate to buy, as it is delivered very quickly and well packaged.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›