on 2 January 2013
Tutu come off the first use ,Sewing of the tutu not good at all, have a very upset girl in the first day
on 6 November 2013
Confused by people saying this is small in size. I have a tall 4 year old and it fits her perfectly. She absolutely loves it and feels like a princess wearing it. Very pretty and excellent value for money. A lot of give in the fabric and very stretchy to fit a range of sizes from age 3-5, Would highly recommend this.
on 12 January 2014
Reviews about this tutu varied but I was pleased with it. It fitted my 2 year old grand-daughter with some room to grow into it and has a nice full skirt.
on 19 May 2014
In terms of the product, I am happy with my purchase. It was exactly what I wanted for my niece's 4th birthday present and at a bargain price.

The only thing I would complain about was the delivery time and the fact that I wasn't made aware this product was being shipped from China. So I unfortunately got the tutu a day after her birthday. So maybe make this more clear for customers in future.
on 17 March 2014
Despite giving me a delivery window of 20th March to 9th April, the item was delivered on 17th March! Very impressed!
It is great value for the price. I bought it for a fancy dress day at school and didn't want to spend much, so it fits the bill perfectly.
on 14 January 2016
Like this item. Daughter loves it, at the moment her favourite colour is purple. I do like the way that the elastic band is finished off around the waist as it doesn't look as though it will come loose. It's covered by a darker purple coloured satin which gives a nice contrast to the purple netting of the skirt. If my daughter starts ballet again, I'd consider getting this skirt in the pink colour. Purple skirt bought for daughter's general dress up.
Only giving 4 stars as delivery takes longer considering where it's coming from (but I was not in a hurry to receive it)
on 28 January 2014
my little girl loves this. well made and doesn't cost the world, will look in to getting another one very soon
on 20 March 2014
I bought a tutu for my older daughter from a professional dance dance gear suppliers and this one is only slighlty inferior to one that cost four times the price!
The older one who normally wears 5/6 or 6/7, managed to squeeze into this. The recipient (a very tall 2 year old who normally wears 3/4 or 4/5) loved it and learned to say 'tutu' ! Would buy again, lovely product.
on 15 February 2014
Product as described daughter loves it as she has only started dancing didnt want to spend too much on her first tu tu but it is as good if not better than products 4to5 times this price only downside was delivery time took weeks to come
on 2 June 2014
A nice little dress, good for parties and dressing up, not good enough for Ballet class.
I bought this for my grand daughter, as she has just started ballet class, I was a little disappointed. But good for the price I suppose.