5.0 out of 5 stars Orient Automatic Watch, 30 May 2013
This review is from: ORIENT 5 Deep ' Pepsi' Automatic Diver's Watch CEM65006DV (Watch)
I had been searching for a divers watch, having had several in the past....including "Oris" and decided to research several different makes.....(Seiko, Timex, Casio) to name a few. after a lot of deliberation? and not being able to make up my mind? on these..I thought I would recheck and came across this Orient (Pepsi) automatic Watch. at first I was not too sure? but then I thought why not? I ordered one, and it took four days, to arrive.(came from Germany) on opening the package, what a nice surprise! the watch actually is quite different, than the photo's that's on amazon. once it's in front of you. Nice and heavy, all steel, including the watch bracelet. 200 metre's water resistant. I'm really pleased with it. I checked out, the orient company, and they have been making watches for ages. not as long as Rolex maybe? or Breitling, but it all adds up to a really nice watch. IF YOUR LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT and at a reasonable price... TRY ONE OF THESE WATCHES. good time keeper, easy to use. looks nice on, good to go, if your suited up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Gents watch, 6 Oct. 2012
I have been eyeing this watch and a few others from Orient for about a year now, and i am very pleased i eventually purchased it. i really is an excellent item, quality is top notch, i have many watches one worth several hundred pounds and this is up there with the best. why pay more? this will not be my last Orient! also this watch tends to have an ugly rubber strap, great to be able to purchase it with such a good quality metal bracelet. Trust me its lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars ORIENT 5 Deep ' Pepsi' Automatic Diver's Watch CEM65006DV, 13 July 2013
Great Watch for the Money. Wear the Wacht day to day. The mechanic works fine and the watch have a very little drift only. NOT to heavy not to big just the right sice.