5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
I will b working my way though this book one at a time extra helpful for entertaining my toddler wen my second arrives in 7 or so weeks
Published 7 months ago by viki

3.0 out of 5 stars A few good tips for the price
A good book with some ideas I wouldn't of thought of doing..great price...and I'm looking forward to trying some of them out when me and my 3 year old are at home..
Published 12 months ago by louise tolman

2.0 out of 5 stars No, 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: 100 Activities for Toddlers and Preschoolers to do at Home (Kindle Edition)
unfortunately this book has ideas that we all ready do, paint, picnics, tickle fights, read a book. there was no great new ideas. however I do suppose it may help trigger ideas on a wet day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 Jan 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!!!!, 17 Jan 2014
do not bother, really! I read a review saying this yet still bought it, ok for 77p but still!
unless you do nothing with your toddler then I doubt you will find this inspiring.
if you don't bother reading to your child, dancing with your child or any other VERY basic interactive activities then maybe this books for you as these are 2 of the suggestions!
really disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 1 Jan 2014
Wouldn't bother wasting your money. Read it in five minutes and not one new idea and I don't consider myself any use at entertaining small people

3.0 out of 5 stars A few good tips for the price, 12 Aug 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cheap ideas, 25 July 2013
This is a handy and cheap resource of ideas for cheap things to do with your toddler at home, lots of simple ideas that little ones will love

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price, 2 July 2013
Gave some nice ideas, although could have been more creative. We will certainly use it on a a rainy day.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 13 Aug 2013
Not a bad little ideas book for the price although having the ideas grouped by suitable age ranges would be better as i wasnt sure which would be best for me to try with my 18mo