5.0 out of 5 stars Cycling glasses, 10 Jun 2013
This review is from: RayZor Professional Lightweight UV400 White Sports Wrap Ski / Snowboard Sunglasses, With a 1 Piece Vented Blue Iridium Mirrored Anti-Glare Lens. (Eyewear)
Wanted something that looked good, stayed on comfortably, didn't steam up, had good visibility and didn't cost the earth. These tick all the boxes. Nuff said really :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ski glasses, 3 Mar 2013
I bought these for my son's ski trip to Norway. He said that they were very comfortable and superb quality. He would recommend them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective, comfortable and never fogged, 9 April 2014
seahorse (guildford, surrey) - See all my reviews
I have given 4 stars because they did a great job of blocking bright light whilst skiing and I wore them on all bluebird snow days. I would recommend them at the reduced price. They are not expensive glasses and I would never spend the RRP on them. Part of the moulding for the nose bridge fell off repeatedly and I eventually lost it. I could wer the glasses without it but I would have been cross had I spent a lot for a sloppy manufacturing glitch. Overall though, a great purchase!

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect item but poor postage., 5 April 2014
Unfortunately I haven't had chance to use them in the sun properly yet however they look great great they have nice dark mirrored lenses and and are just tight enough to feel secure without hurting my head. Only reason they don't get 5 stars is the packaging they arrived in was not good enough for something so fragile they were just posted in an envelope lined with bubble wrap but most of the protective bubbles were already popped and the package did not require a signature.

ARRAY(0x113b8f0c)