5.0 out of 5 stars Muddyfox Padded Cycling Tights Mens (XL)
To help with Sizing:-
I wear Jeans size 36ins waist / 33ins inside leg, I purchased XL and they fit very well for leg length and fine around the waist.
Published 21 months ago by Rushy

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for the Price
Without a size guide, I chose XL since I am 6'1" with a 34" waist. I would have been better off with XXL, since although the legs fit fine, the trunk section is too short. Actually, it's not that short, but given that these are for riding a bike, which involves bending over and pedaling,I would expect at least that the back of the waist would be higher than the front. I'm...
Published 19 months ago by Bernard J. Cox

5.0 out of 5 stars Good trousers, 13 Jan 2013
Vey happy with the cycling trousers, they fit really well, only word of caution is that I am a 30 leg and they fit vey well so if you have a longer leg they may be a little short.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, practical and nice looking, 30 Dec 2012
I've slowly been building up my cycling clothing having been cycling for the past 12 months. These are just the job now that the days are colder.

A note on sizing - I'm a 36 inch waist and the XL fits perfectly.

In terms of comfort, these are great. A sign of good kit is that you forget you're wearing it, and once I was on the bike they were perfect. When walking around you feel like you're wearing a nappy since they feel like they cling much less than regular cycling shorts I'm accustomed to, but it's not an issue on the bike. The fabric is comfy, feels somewhere between lycra and cotton.

The photos don't show that these have a loop to go under the foot, which is a useful feature - no cold air gap between socks and the bottom of these.

Trying to find fault with these would be nit-picking. I suspect there might be some higher-tech material that might give you the same warmth for less weight, but these are not bulky or suffer noticeably when wet. There's no drawstring which is neither here nor there, although the waistband has two small holes inside the front where you might expect to find one.

Overall, a very sound, and very reasonably priced purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars winter training., 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: Muddyfox Padded Cycling Tights Mens (Misc.)
as the above bought for this winter training, used lots fits well keeps me warm , wash well and no stretch so fantastic value buy now.

5.0 out of 5 stars long bike trousers, 27 Dec 2012
Bought the sorts version of these in the summer but needed some thing longer for the winter bike rides .these appear to fit the bill perfectly

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Money, 22 Dec 2012
I wasn't sure how often i'd wear tights as I don't generally feel the cold but after a couple of recent rides without any weather protection resulting in sore knees I decided to go for it and buy some cheap ones to see how I got on.
I am circa 36 to 38" waist and 33" inside leg and the fit comfortably enough off the bike, the padding is a bit rudimentary being just a piece of foam but to be expected on sub-tenner tights, I wear unpadded shorts over the top of them and comfort is fine on 2 hour roughish trail riding (Thetford Forest Red/Black).
They wash well too and keep their shape even after tumble drying them.

The only small down side for these tights is they sit a little low on the back giving the feeling they're exposing your backside, they sit put though and don't sink down during a ride, the stirrups also do their job well.

Overall these are really good value for money and I always think the acid test is to ask yourself "all things considered would you buy them again?" well yes definately would be my answer!

4.0 out of 5 stars Draw string too short!, 18 Dec 2012
Great cycling tights. There is just one minor gripe. The draw string is way too short.
It's really difficult to tie a bow with cold fingers after a 'comfort break'.
Other than that, very comfortable, they look good, the padding is sufficient and the green details assist with visibility.Would I buy again? Yes.

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 13 Dec 2012
C. L. Craggs (uk) - See all my reviews
these are a gift, so not yet worn. look good quality, nice and warm and stretchy. same design as the picture so all good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Product good value, 9 Dec 2012
Rex Earnshaw - See all my reviews
Price was good as it was reduced but postage was a bit heavy , are they retaining some profit by boosting postage ?

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 8 Dec 2012
Cant go wrong for the money. Fit nicely (bought a size too big to be on the safe side). What more can I say

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the price, 7 Dec 2012
Good value for money, keeps you warm, fairly resistant against light rain or brief showers. They can tend to slip down sometimes, but that may just be due to other factors, but its definitely worth the money if you are a starter cyclist or just want some tights to commute in.