5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun!
Bought this for my friends birthday. Don't know if they actually work and also not that bothered as it was just a tongue in cheek gift. My friend was delighted and we both had a great laugh especially when we named each stopper after our other half's.
Published 14 months ago by Beau

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
Disappointing quality - the black rubber rings came off the bottle stopper the first time I tried to use it.
Published 17 months ago by farida rana

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun!, 13 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Paladone Happy Man Stopper and Corkscrew, Twin Pack (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully funny, 5 Feb. 2014
P. Dandar "ODearDreamer" (England) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a christmas present for my boyfriends gay cousin as i thought hed appreciate it. he definitely did its quirky and just so hilarious. Im pleased with my purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 26 Jan. 2014
Very funny, great quality. Bought as a Christmas present which was well recieved. Reasonably priced product with great packaging, would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Secret Santa Present!, 22 Jan. 2014
I bought this for a colleague for her Secret Santa present, it went down a storm, fits of laughter around the table! She loved it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 21 Dec. 2013
The product had the desired effect of a funny secret Santa present but I'm not sure if the workmanship of the product was too fantastic for what it's meant to be for, but then very reflected for the price so not an issue. Very funny & provided Lots of laughs so did it's job for me!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 17 Dec. 2013
Bought as a birthday gift for a friend who totally LOVED this. Great for a laugh and even the quality is good!

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift, 14 Dec. 2013
Who doesn't want to open a bottle with a hard-on??? a gift for anyone in my eyes, buy this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 12 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy man, 12 Oct. 2013
K. Petitt - See all my reviews
Received promptly and as described. This is a present for friends in USA and I am confident they will like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I was looking for something special, 18 Jun. 2013
I bougth it for my brother-in-laws 50th birthday... both he and the guests was amazed. It created a lot of laugther