5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic juicer
Published on 12 Oct 2012 by lassie

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap copy of a cheap copy. Don't waste your money.
Yes it makes juice from fruit and veg. But Listen:
Published 17 days ago by Hugo

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic juicer, 12 Oct 2012
This review is from: VonShef Professional Powerful Whole Fruit Juicer 990W Max Power Motor with Juice Jug and Cleaning Brush (Kitchen & Home)
I was a little concerned when ordering this machine as the price was so low compared to others that it wouldn't do the job. Much to my delight.it is a fantastic piece of kit! I have often used juicers in my work place and this one is a mini version. Juices brilliantly, cleans very easily and can be put back together in record time. My children love the juices too, couldn't ask for more.

5.0 out of 5 stars juicer, 18 Feb 2014
This is excellent. I am now living on fruit juice and veg juice. It's great to be able to put in whole fruit.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap copy of a cheap copy. Don't waste your money., 10 Nov 2014
Yes it makes juice from fruit and veg. But Listen:
I have owned 5 juicers. Don't waste your money on this one. If it looks like the slightly more expensive Andrew James product it's because it is a super cheap knock off of the Andrew James juicer, which itself is a cheap knock off of the original and far superior and similar looking, Australian designed and made Breville juicer, which is featured in the movie "Fat,Sick, and Nearly Dead".
The original Breville is a superb machine that extracts maximum juice. The pulp is almost as dry as sawdust. The Andrew James, of which I have owned 2, is not terrible but the pulp is pretty wet. When the weak motor on my second Andrew James burnt out, I bought a VonShef as a short term stop-gap until I return to the US (I am stationed in the UK for 6 months of the year)
The VonShef pulp, which is so sodden due to the poor cutting blades and mesh juice separator builds up in the juicing chamber and clogs everything up so much that if there is any juice - it doesn't make it to the jug. The fittings are also cheaper and flimsily made and the motor really struggles with anything harder than a cucumber. Yes its the cheapest of 3 identical looking items and I promise you there is a good reason. After all my juicers I promise - you get what you pay for. Spend more and get something that won't pack it in after wasting a lot of good fruits and veg.

5.0 out of 5 stars Juicer, 4 Jan 2013
Marcus Perry "Food of life" (Cleveland,UK) - See all my reviews
Good value for money. Although, not the ideal juicer when compared to the Norwalk, it's price is what swayed me. Better than not juicing at all. Easy to use and clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars No need to spend loads of money!, 1 July 2014
I am new to juicing and didn't want to spend a ton of money to begin with. I am completely satisfied with this item! I don't know why I would need one that is more expensive! Works very well on all of the fruit and veg I use- apples, carrots, spinach, cucumber, kale, berries! Easy to clean and works fab!

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 13 Jan 2014
Purchased this juicer based on reviews and the excellent price. Received quickly. Looks great not to big and bulky. First time juicer so not got anything else to compare to. Provides a good amount of juice. Not too noisy. Messier than expected, most pulp goes into container but a lot also round the machine. Over all happy with juicer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 5 Oct 2012
V. P. Murphy "Vinny M" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Very pleased with this juicer. Has pads to stop movement when in use. Powerful motor which extracts almost all the juice pulp very dry. Easy clean. Very satisified with item. Looks good in the kitchen too. Exceptional value for money and quick delivery.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for beginners, pros need something better., 17 July 2014
A. R. Thomas - See all my reviews
I've used this juicer for around six months now, and it's OK, nothing more.
It's very bulky compared to other juicers on the market and too tall for standard kitchen cupboards. It has to live out in my kitchen all the time which is a bit of a pain in the arse.
It's seems to be good at juicing anything bulky like apples, oranges, beets etc, but useless for anything smaller. Trying to juice ginger or worse leafy greens just results in it being thrown around the chamber with very little juice being extracted. You can sandwich leaves between heavier things to work around this but it doesn't always work. The pulp is usually quite soggy.

I have just switched to the Jason Vale Fusion Juicer and I much prefer it.

Having said all that. If you are just trying out juicing, this is good value for money. Once you know you're going to stick with it you'll want to upgrade.

5.0 out of 5 stars Newby to juicing, 2 Oct 2013
As a complete beginner to juicing, and having experienced a wonderful fresh carrot juice while on holiday recently, I became inspired to make my own. Having read lots of feed back on various products,I thought I would try this make and have been absolutely delighted with it. It doesn't move on the work surface, noise isn't really an issue, the instructions are clear, and cleaning is simple - A plastic bag positioned just inside just provides a bit of extra assistance - I have successfully done many hard vegetables and not found them to be any problem, in addition to the usual soft fruits/berries.

The accompanying book is also a great help to beginners such as myself and gives alternative choices. All in all a very good purchase and well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Juicer - amazing value for money, 19 Oct 2012
I could not recoment this juicer more. I do fresh juice every morning and it is time consuming. As you dont need to chop with this one its so much quicker and very powerful. Easy to use, so far easy to clean (as juicers go). And it looks good to!