on 25 February 2013
purchased this for my granddaughjter and it was a big hit. She loves anything to do with Dennis The Menace. Does that give you a clue about her.
on 18 June 2015
This is the second one we have had. The zip broke very quickly on the first one. So I chanced that it was a one off and risked buying another a few months later, as otherwise the bag is great and my son loves it. But sadly the zip is not very good yet again. Will definitely not buy another.
on 20 August 2015
Great bag, just as described. My Beano and Dennis the Menace mad 6 year old son loves his new school bag, so much so that he wanted to go back to school straight away (half way through the summer holidays.)
on 13 April 2013
My son loves anything to do with the Beano so this bag was perfect for him. However, his first one broke after a couple of months so I bought him a new one, the strap of which broke within one week! Definitely not fit for purpose.
on 28 September 2015
great for a beano mad child
on 5 October 2012
Great school bag my daughter loves it plus she is the only one in school with a bag like it.
on 1 April 2014
My Beano obsessed 7 yr old adores this. Bright, colourful, practical with comfy shoulder strap but plenty of room, it's well worth the price.