5.0 out of 5 stars Womens Regatta Winberry Jacket
Absolutely lovely jacket, great fit, lovely colour, and it is warm and snuggly even thou a light weight jacket, the jacket was despatched in record time,
Published on 1 Feb. 2013 by Bev

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking/quality jacket, but comes too large.
The jacket is very attractive and the snaps appear to be quite sturdy. The material is high quality, keeps you warm, but really light. I really do want this jacket, but I ordered according to the size recommendations which aligned to my normal clothes size (even measured myself to double check) and the jacket I received was probably two sizes too big. Even with a very...
Published 2 months ago by Jess

5.0 out of 5 stars Womens Regatta Winberry Jacket, 1 Feb. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars stylish jacket at great price!, 15 April 2013
I sent for this jacket having seen a friend wearing it. I was able to get it quite cheaply through Amazon from another website. I was very pleased with the style and the fact that it is really warm to wear without being heavy. It feels smart and I may get another in a different colour. The adjustable half - belt and wrist fastenings are also a bonus. All in all a great jacket for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars great winter jacket, 23 Oct. 2013
Order this as needed a warm jacket that looked nice , this is both, looks better than the picture and such a good price to. You cant go wrong with this .

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 13 Jun. 2013
This is one of the best jackets I have owned. Its lightweight, but lovely and warm and windproof. Fantastic value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent Regatta womens jacket, 6 Feb. 2014
I received this in good packaging, good timing. I am not a small lady and I bought this in size 20, makes me look slimmer!! Excellent fit good quality and warm. I enjoy wearing it, washes nice and easy. Good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jacket, 21 Jan. 2014
Wanted a casual jacket with a smart edge to it and this certainly fits the bill. As would expect from Regatta it is well made and the attention to detail is good:- zipper and poppers (spare poppers are provided if needed) are good quality; poppers can be adjusted on sleeves, body and bottom if required. Am normally a 14 but bought a 16 for a roomy feel and pleased I did as think these jackets are cut smaller. A good quality jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jackets, 1 May 2014
I now have this jacket in Black and Brown, and the waistcoats for really cold days. I'm considering third one! They are so light to carry if it gets warmer, not restricting, and as cosy as one could want. Since buying these I have not used my heavier winter jackets at all - love these jackets.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely jacket, 11 May 2014
a really nice jacket which although casual it looks quite smart and classy even with jeans and boots. fits lovely and surprisingly very warm as its very light weight.
would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and does the job, 2 Feb. 2014
Good winter jacket. Not a snug fit therefore good with layers underneath. I ordered a size 10 which is ever so slightly big.

5.0 out of 5 stars oooh la la, 11 Mar. 2014
Much nicer than I expected ! Great price too. A bit warmer/heavier than my other brand insulated jackets but so much the better. Stand up collar to keep your throat protected. The side pockets are fleecy lined and the fit is perfect. Maybe a smidge too long in the sleeves but my hands will be warmer! The color is what it should be. No regrets. If I can find another colour in my size (at the same great price) will definitely buy another,