4.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket
Published 19 months ago by IrishAngler1985

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality
Its a good quality well made jacket but I found its doesn't let alot of air through so you can end up quite sweaty inside it
Published 5 months ago by Ms. H. Myles

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, 29 Jan 2013
Bought this for the upcoming angling season and to be honest, probably too good of a rain coat to be pulling through the bramble and bushes of my favourite throws. Very well made and sturdy construction and also quite smart looking. However at the price I paid (23.40) it will be going with me on my fishing trips. Would recommend to anyone using it for the rainy outdoor.

However there is a criticism. The colour is wrong. Jacket shows black on the side up the shoulders but the one I received only has a strip of black under the arms. Wont bother me but might someone else.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value jacket, 3 Oct 2013
I've been using this for a couple of months, only for the cycle to and from work when its raining. The waterproofing is fairly good although I did notice my shoulders seemed damp after a torrential downpour. My only criticism against it is that it isn't really breathable so using it for any activity like cycling or hiking you may find yourself wetter from sweat than you would be from the rain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tobias body warmer, 2 Jun 2013
Ideal product to wear on cool day,s also around the house to save on heating bills,can also be worn as extra layer under a winter coat on cold days highly recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm product., 10 Jun 2013
I have purchased two of these at different times as they are warm and comfy with nice deep pockets. Dispatched quite promptly and a reasonable price for the product I feel. Can get a bit of fluffing, bobbling that shows on a dark colour. All in all I think they are a good quality product amongst the range of body warmers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for hiking, 29 Jun 2014
J. Lyons - See all my reviews
I can vouch for this in the rain, kept me completely dry while out hiking in a major downpour, fold away hood is great and the jacket itself is light ad easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 4 Jun 2014
I received the jacket very quickly - well done. It fits nicely - in the very cold weather I will be able to wear a fleece underneath. Good quality material - nice to wear.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 13 Mar 2014
Ms. H. Myles - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality jacket, 8 Mar 2014
This review is from: Regatta Men's Matthews Water Proof Jacket (Sports Apparel)
Great jacket with concealed hood and secure zip pockets. Just what I was looking for. The only issue is that it seems a little narrow at the bottom making it slightly tight around the hips/upper leg. Overall would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light but cosy, 5 Mar 2014
Bought this for my hubby. He's a big fella, and I wondered if this would make him look fat....no, it doesn't. It's light, but cosy to wear. Handy for spring or under his big padded jacket in winter. Looks good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jacket, 26 Feb 2014
Nice light jacket when not too cold outside, easy to carry about if not using husband liked very much. Jane paton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›