on 19 May 2014
Okay its just an electric toothbrush so what instructions are needed,? well the instructions to change the cell and remove a tab to enable the device are well documented, but alas there are no instructions on how to attach the head to the main body of the unit. Unless the unit I received is faulty, there doesn't actually seem anyway of actually fixing the head to the unit.
on 6 April 2013
I got one of these for Christmas from my sister and I absolutely love it! The only problem I have is that I can't find any replacement heads. If anyone knows where I can get one please help. Other than that it's the greatest thing ever!
on 9 February 2013
Not too harsh on my 7 year old's teeth and gums, and no more arguments over brushing in the morning.
on 14 September 2014
It looked really good but didn't last very long.
on 16 February 2015