Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£2.08+ Free shipping

on 7 February 2013
My grandkids love this handy earn a star for being good and helping out. I wish i had used them months ago and life would have been a whole lot easier. I recommend this for any young mother with kids and grandparents like myself.
on 22 February 2015
Good value, simple effective reward charts allowing you to write what you want and my daughter loved choosing the colour smiley face she wanted. There are so many fancy systems but nothing beats a simple card and stickers.
on 17 July 2014
Absolutely brilliant! The perfect reward chart for my 3 year old. She gets so excited when she's earnt a sticker. Very colourful and so many stickers included! Bargain price! Thank you!
on 19 September 2014
Considering the item should just come via post it took a week I've had large parcels quicker than that. Also there isn't enough stickers on the pack so I have had to go buy some more
on 21 October 2014
Brilliant reward chart. Great price too. Used for potty training, and my daughter loved putting a sticker on each time she was successful. Will buy again for daughter number two.
on 2 September 2013
Bought these for my Granson and Grandaughter as a reward charts for different tasks given to them by their mum. I am informed they are working well and the grandkids are loveing it.
on 3 October 2013
I work in a primary school and the children absolutely love these stickers, the stickers are bright and fun, with many for the children to choose from, would thoroughly recommend.
on 14 June 2013
We are trying to get our son dry at night and these reward charts are perfect as he adds his own stickers. The reward charts arrived quickly and were packaged well.
on 16 October 2013
Motivates kids to do what you want them to do. My little girl loves stickers. She now tries to go bed early and even tells me how good she is. Excellent product
on 20 January 2014
As discribed. Fast delivery. My son loves them :). They work really well with helping his potty training and eating his dinner and going to bed on time :)

See one answered question