5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy & Well Designed
The York Active 120 is a very sturdy, well built cross trainer.

There are 12 pre-programmed workout settings and the option to program 4 different users (height, weight, age etc). I'm 5ft3 and the stride length is fine for me however it may be unsuitable for tall users. It automatically turns off after a couple of minutes of inactivity and wakes up if you start...
Published 17 months ago by Miss V

3.0 out of 5 stars A few teething problems.
Its sturdy, a good size and it was stylish. I wanted something that I could put in the corner of my dining room so I could pull it out and do it in front of the tv. I was really happy with it the first couple of days, then it started making a noise when it was used. I'm in the process of sending it back now unfortunately but I will get the same one again and I'm hopeful...
Published 10 months ago by Sonali6407

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 2 Nov 2013
S. J. Hooper (north somerset, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: York Active 120 Cross Trainer (Sports)
Easy to put together. A women by myself was easy enough. Only gave 4 stars as a 5ft 5 thinks the stride really isn't very long but still does what I needed it for. Its smooth and very quiet and able to use while baby sleeps. Good value product.

4.0 out of 5 stars They are set out in the order that you fit them so it really is easy. Could do with some clear instructions on how ..., 8 Sep 2014
This review is from: York Active 120 Cross Trainer (Sports)
Not used very much yet so can't say too much. Took a couple of hours or so to assemble but instructions are clear and concise. All the fixings are on a big card board and numbered. They are set out in the order that you fit them so it really is easy. Could do with some clear instructions on how to use the programmes, and the machine in general. It has operating instructions but not clear guidance on how best to use it as a novice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit!, 20 Aug 2014
This review is from: York Active 120 Cross Trainer (Sports)
I can't quite use it because of my long legs, but it works for my misses!
Easy to set up. Me and my misses set it up in just over 15 mins. One thing I will say is that the last page looks intimidating, but it's really just focusing in on each part of the page that's the trick.

Does what it says on the tin, along with a couple of bells and whistles. I do recommend this one!

3.0 out of 5 stars Very quite machine, up until yesterday just over 4 ..., 7 Sep 2014
This review is from: York Active 120 Cross Trainer (Sports)
Very quite machine, up until yesterday just over 4 months use, I would have rated this product 5 stars. Unfortunately the main pole in the middle of the machine broke in two. The pole was only held in place by one bolt, this really should be two, but the manufacturer supply one bolt for this part of the unit. Now trying to repair the unit by drilling a large stronger bolt in the unit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really easy to assemble - done in one hour on my ..., 22 Sep 2014
This review is from: York Active 120 Cross Trainer (Sports)
Bought on Amazon, fast delivery and on time. Really easy to assemble - done in one hour on my own. A hammer came in use for the axle. Hardest part was lifting it out the box. It runs super quiet, so can watch the TV whilst working out. Not sure about the accuracy of the pulse sensor. Overall an excellent buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 14 April 2014
This review is from: York Active 120 Cross Trainer (Sports)
I have used and bought many cross trainers over the years and I must say, this is probably one of the best I have used (besides the Gym standard one's). Fairly simple to put together, although it does need two people. Works fantastically well and level 8 is pretty strong! As I broke my leg (tibia - stress fracture) earlier this year and was unable to run, this has been great to use in the meantime, to keep my fitness levels up and very low impact on joints and the broken leg. Also great to use as additional training for cycling as it really helps to strengthen the hamstrings when pedaling backwards. I highly recommend this product. I don't think it is necessary to buy the mat they suggest with it, I used an old Yoga mat I had and that works fine. It is fairly heavy to move around, so make sure you put it in the place where you are going to use it. Also, as I am 6ft tall, this is perfectly adequate for me in size and height. Overall, if you are going to buy a cross trainer (or any gym equipment), I highly recommend York products. I am a Yoga teacher and teach in various gym's where the majority of the equipment is York.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect home cross trainer, 11 Dec 2014
This review is from: York Active 120 Cross Trainer (Sports)
Wow, this is perfect for me.
Very good size for the home and packed with functions/programs.

Works perfectly and you really feel it !

This will be an excellent addition to my health regime

4.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant!, 13 April 2014
This review is from: York Active 120 Cross Trainer (Sports)
I would have given it 5 stars but it has developed a really loud squeak! It was relatively easy to put together and is of very good build quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good quality machine that is good value for money, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: York Active 120 Cross Trainer (Sports)
The machine is easy to assemble with clearly labelled parts and fixings, and one person can complete this operation in a few hours if you take your time!
The operation of the machine is very quiet and smooth - but only if you really tighten the lower fixing bolts extremely tightly! If you don't then the machine will creak extremely loudly every time your foot presses down on the pedal!
The display is very informative but is quite random in what it displays - some functions are very difficult to find as it never seems to work in the same way twice! The buttons are brightly backlit, but the display is not, so exercising in low light makes the display difficult to read. If it was not for this ergonomic display factor then i would have given it 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 5 Jan 2014
Anne-Marie Arnaud (Leicester , England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: York Active 120 Cross Trainer (Sports)
Great item. Very quite and good workout with various programs. The quality is very good for the price. Easy to put together with great and easy to follow instructions.
Delivery was excellent : Arrived very quickly. Having a Saturday delivery was great . The delivery men were very helpful .

York Active 120 Cross Trainer