5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality
Published 22 months ago by Wendy23

2.0 out of 5 stars because I like them. I got 9
I ordered these trainers size 10.5 UK, because I like them. I got 9.5 UK, very disappointed.
Who ever took my order couldn't have looked at it properly. I very much doubt if I would ever use this company again
Published 1 month ago by Stuart J. Mckean

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality, 1 Nov 2012
They not only look great (colour even better than the picture), but I'm assured by my son that they are the most comfortable trainers he's ever had! Coming from a fussy 18yr old that's saying something. He's worn them in the rain and they still look as good a new after leaving to dry naturally. As you would expect from a big name brand such as Nike, they look good, are extremely good quality and fit perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 4 July 2013
good fit look great just as shown in the picture more than happy would order again obviously in different colour

2.0 out of 5 stars because I like them. I got 9, 31 July 2014