on 1 November 2012
I ordered a size 12 although I am a size eight( or was) thinking ahead as I was only 18 weeks and have no idea how much bigger I would get. I wasn't disappointed! It fits well, it's slightly bigger but I didn't want it to fit perfectly exactly knowing I'm still 'growing'. It still fits me well at 22 weeks and I am convinced this size will last until the end of my pregnancy. I'm quite happy with it for the price :)
on 20 February 2015
Pleasantly surprised with this item. I am normally a size 10 but with my growing bump and appetite I thought it best to go for the next size up! Not disappointed with my choice, fits comfortable and still lots of room for bump to grow without looking too baggy at the moment (currently 15 weeks pregnant). Good price and quick delivery, would definitely recommend.
on 9 June 2014
I'm usually a size 8 but having read the other reviews I decided to order a 12. It fits at the moment (24 weeks) though I suspect I might be separating the back straps as I get bigger.
Given the price of other swimsuits, I'm happy with the purchase so far.
on 11 April 2014
Terrible fit. I chose the recommended size and could barely get it on! Not going to bother returning as will probably cost me more than I spent on it...
on 10 April 2015
This costume fits very well and stays on when swimming! Feels so strange seeing a bump in all its glory, but it does what it says on the packet!
on 16 August 2013
was delivered very quickly and was very well made ans as described. Would certainly recommend if a simple costume required while pregnant
on 11 January 2013
I bought this when I was 6-months pregnant but it's way too short on the body. I couldn't physically get it on.
on 20 September 2013
It is what it is, a maternity swimsuit - good quality, fits well - I just need to actually go swimming in it!
on 7 July 2013
nice fit once on only complaint is its a bit of a squeeze getting straps on theirs not much stretch in them
on 31 August 2013
this was a good quality swim siut however size 12 was tight around the shoulders even thou that is my size