4.6 out of 5 stars5,033
Size: iPad 2|Colour Name: Candy Pink|Change

on 22 April 2011
I got my new iPad in the past two weeks and although it felt good without a case I wasnt happy to keep it that way. Many of the cases seem either cheap & nasty or don't give full coverage. Neither would be good enough to keep me happy. After much searching I came across the Snugg which seemed to tick all the boxes.

The outer case is a lovely leather finish but is rigid for protection. The inside is covered with a soft velvet finish to prevent scratches to the case. It is well shaped with holes and cut outs for both cameras and the home button. I can't see any need to ever remove it.

The front cover bends at a suitable place to allow the iPad to be used at a slant for typing or more upright for watching movies etc.
The finishing touch is the use of magnets to keep the case closed. This not only prevents having to use clips everywhere but it switches the display on and off in the same way that Apples Smart Cover does! I love hearing the click as it switches off when I closes the cover.

I am extremely pleased with this purchase and would recommend it to all iPad owners.
1010 comments|911 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 June 2010
When I got my iPad I was a little nervous about damaging it - they do feel a little fragile! This case is superb! It gives you the peace of mind of protection but the way it helps the iPad stand is great when watching films or playing music - considering the price I was very impressed with the quality, a bit of a bargain!!
0Comment|107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 July 2012
I knew that the Snugg IPad 2 case wass a quality item because my colleague at school has one. I wanted a protective case that had a hand strap to allow me to walk around the classroom with it without fear of dropping it, and this fits the bill. The case is well made and the iPad slots in place very easily, held in place by a strong strip of Velcro. All of the cut-outs line up well and I'm very impressed with the overall construction. There are cheaper covers on the market, however, you are protecting an expensive electronic item so you will definitely benefit from paying that bit extra for piece of mind.

Finally, I opted for free delivery and the cover was delivered on time.
on 20 June 2012
I bought this case to protect my new iPad. Despite saying it was for an I pad 2 it works very well with the iPad 3. It is good quality provides good protection and is versatile in use. The hands through grip allows use of the iPad while moving without risk of dropping it . Altogether a good product and well worth considering and buying against similar items for sale
on 2 June 2010
Took a bit of a gamble on this because it had no reviews when I ordered it but it looked like the best option just based on the photos. What a result!!!!! I'm really impressed. Design wise it seems like a copy of the official apple case which is exactly what I wanted. I was put off the apple case by the negative comments about the material and it apparently being a dust magnet. The apple case also doesn't have a magnetic or any other type of closing system to keep the lid securely closed. In summary - this is an excellent case that improves on the apple design and is slightly cheaper. Buy it!
2020 comments|157 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 June 2011
I bought this with the same scepticism I buy all cases - no matter what I try and find out about a cover until I have it in my mucky paws I just won't know what it's like. The snugg case was simply superb and has some cool features!

The velcro keeps the iPad2 firmly in place when its propped uso the home button is always in the right place - every other case I have had allows it to slip

It wakes on the cover opening like the Apple case (and goes to sleep on closing)

The strap at the back means I can hold it in one hand - the Apple store cut silicon cases with a knife to achieve this :)

Don't waste your time with other cases and take my word for it. This is the best iPad2 case you can buy.
0Comment|201 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 April 2015
I was very surprised at the elegance of this case - very well made and top, TOP quality material. I've attached some images for you guys to look at; some show the case taken out of the packaging and some are with my iPad inserted; I placed the guarantee card on top so you can see. This is how I unwrapped my parcel and the goodies within and I tried to get every angle and detail for you! I registered for my (snugg lifetime guarantee) simply send an email and that's it. I like the stitching it gives the case character and it has lots of lovely handy features like standing positions and sleep/wake function which saves battery life and turns the iPad on when you open it up. The packaging is just as well made and designed as the case itself! I love this sooo much and I hope you guys will too! :)
review image review image review image review image review image
on 15 September 2011
I initially bought the Apple polyurethane smart cover. I was not impressed as it does not offer the iPad as much protection as I would have liked. I bought the Snugg cover and it beats the Apple cover hands down. It protects both the back and front of the IPad, is better for porting the iPad around and is far easier to use as a stand. To top it all, it looks far classier and is cheaper.
on 30 May 2011
For the price this is an exceptionally good product. The quality seems faultless and the leather is of high standard. The design of the cover is good and it is easy to take the iPad out of the cover (important to me) if you don;t want to use this one all the time, I intend to use this cover when in business mode, I want to use the Apple Smart-cover for less formal use.
on 30 September 2011
This is a brilliant case I received it on the day indicated and put it straight to work I was considering using the smart cover but this has more class and protects the iPad much better for a similar price if there was any critisim I would like a clip to put in my stylus pen but that is very minor. The Snugg case is a very good affordable case to protect your iPad.