5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable
Bought for my wife who was having a lot of problems with pains in her feet. They are really comfortable, absorb impact, fit spot on. She wears them for walking and they are very good for that job.
Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Pinch and tatt
The description said 'fit as expected' but they didn't as they were too narrow across the toe joints. There is no possibility for stretch as the front area is covered in a plastic grid on top of the nylon mesh. That wasn't obvious in the photos as it is impossible to tell what the quality of materials is and I thought it looked and felt pretty tatty. I sent them back.
Published 4 months ago by A. Jenkins

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Karrimor Pace Ladies Running Shoes (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars which I am not happy about. I would recommend ordering a size larger, 29 Jan. 2015
I am very surprised to see that 63% of customers say these trainers fit as expected. I ordered a pair in size 5, and could see as soon as I took them out of the box that they were too small - not to narrow in width, but too short in length. I could get them on, but my toes are squashed up at the front, and I definitely need a size 6 in these and I am expected to pay for the postage to return these, which I am not happy about. I would recommend ordering a size larger, especially if you're ordering a size 5 (maybe other sizes are cut more generously and fit as expected?). Also, if you've got wide feet, they're probably not the trainer to buy - I've got standard width feet, standard shoes nearly always fit in width, and these are as narrow as they could be and still fit comfortably. Otherwise, the trainers seemed very comfortable, with good support, good ventilation and seem good value for money, bearing in mind that I've only tried them on for size yet. I will be exchanging them for a size 6 - as I told the sellers, this is the first time ever I've needed a size 6 in any footwear. If they were actually the size they are supposed to be, I would've given them 5 stars (again bearing in mind I've never worn them, but am quite confident they will be comfortable in correct size).

5.0 out of 5 stars Good item, 20 Jun. 2014
These trainers look nice, fit nice and I am really pleased with them. They are well worth the money. Good purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Running shoes, 1 Oct. 2013
I was recommended for ease of walking to buy a pair of "trainers" by my GP. Now then. When one hasn't really used such, where do you start to look! I searched for ever! Then I found these, ordered them and was completely satisfied with same.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pinch and tatt, 9 Sept. 2014
A. Jenkins - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Karrimor Pace Ladies Running shoe, 11 Oct. 2014
I am on my feet all day at work and constantly on the move therefore a comfortable pair of trainers is required! These are great, they fit well and didn't rub at all. They were a good price, delivered promptly and the colours suited me perfectly, very happy with purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars returned as too small, but quality and look are excellent, 9 Jan. 2015
sizez are small compared to some other trainers, but the quality is excellent and they are really light.Really important for a hard working nurse!
I ordered a larger size and was completely satisfied

4.0 out of 5 stars would have been useful to know this as I have had to send ..., 1 Oct. 2014
Sizing is all,wrong you need to go at least half a size, would have been useful to know this as I have had to send mine back and exchange for a new pair, not sure how long this will take!

5.0 out of 5 stars happy feet, 16 Jun. 2014
Brought these as a birthday present for a friend she says they are very comfortable and at the price they where a bargain and super fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars karrimor ladies running shoes, 5 Aug. 2014
Very plessed eith these trainers