4.0 out of 5 stars Great!
Comfortable and affordable. Make take some wearing in for soft heals, but well worth it. I walk for my job and they really do what they say on the tin.
Published on 31 Oct 2012 by Julie Emma

2.0 out of 5 stars Returned
Edge around toes catch on your nails thought they would become uncomfortable and so returned. Disappointed as I have bought this make before and were very good.
Published 8 months ago by animal lover

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 31 Oct 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for a good product, 3 Oct 2012
I have been looking for a good pair of walking shoes, and was rather reluctant to buys these based on the price. I assumed the shoes would be of poor quality and of little comfort. I had been looking at its more expensive competitors such as the north face or merrell. Much to my surprise I am very happy with these shoes, they are comfortable and look good too. a good buy if you want them for a specific activity, such as a trek for which I will be using them for.

5.0 out of 5 stars great walkers, 13 Aug 2013
Did not need much breaking in before use and spent two days going around music festival and walking home for 5 miles without having sore feet

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 22 April 2013
Nice, lightweight shoes. I have the hiking boots which look quite similar to these, so I thought I would try these out as I wanted something less bulky for walking around town with my son. The pink bits are quite bright, but overall I like them. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoe, 13 May 2013
Joanne Berry - See all my reviews
these are fantastic shoe, very comfortable and flexible. I walked all round Dorset in them from new and no blisters!

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for a holiday - walking up and down Mexican Temples !, 14 Jun 2013
Recommended - comfortable, non-slip. Did the job on holiday and would recommend the product to be used for walking/hiking holidays.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and practical, 8 July 2013
I bought these shoes after I saw my friend's pair. They looked so comfy, and she said they were and had lasted well too. I have not been disappointed. I wore thicker socks the first couple of wears, just to break in the new rigidness that all shoes seem to have. Since then I have just worn with trainer socks, and have been spending all day every day walking in them for work, and they have been very comfortable. Others have commented on how nice they look, and how comfy they look! Would buy again, and would recommend to others!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 22 May 2013
Love these shoes would recommend to anybody they are very light and comfortable to wear so good that I went and bought another pair to wear to work

4.0 out of 5 stars Very light, 31 Mar 2014
Seem fine, normal fit, very light weight, worn for long walk on first wear and were fine. Feet got a little warm but that was not unexpected. Look good. Think not waterproof but walked through muddy fields, grip fine, not too messed up at end of walk. Excellent quality for price, only not awarded full stars as not sure how waterproof.

4.0 out of 5 stars Summer walking shoes - perfect for walking around town, 4 May 2014
Only 4 stars because you can't remove the insole to replace it with an orthotic like you can with other shoes. Wore these on a 3 hour walk for the first time and although there is some slippage (no matter how tight you do the laces, I could still feel my heels sliding up and down when I walked) it's not uncomfortable and I didn't end up with blisters. They are lightweight and although the soles are a little thin over the ball of the foot there is lots of cushioning so they are actually really good shoes. I found the fit was as expected and they didn't need breaking in. As with another pair or Karrimore shoes I recently bought, they have good breath-ability so you don't end up with sweaty feet.