5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cover!
Published 22 months ago by L. Lewis

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but.....
I bought this for my Kindle Fire that I received as a Christmas present. It was out of stock when I ordered it, so I had to wait for it for about 3 weeks. In the meantime I bought another case from ebay for £8 - considerably less than this case (at £35)
Published on 21 Jan. 2013 by TillyMint

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but....., 21 Jan. 2013
I was disappointed with the Belkin case for 2 main reasons. 1) the case covers the speakers of the Kindle - not ideal and 2) the case closure hangs over the screen of the Kindle when you have it propped up. Although it doesn't obscure the screen, it is certainly a distraction. Poor design and something that Belkin should really have considered
It's a real shame as the case looks very nice, however, I will be returning it as it doesn't work. I will stick with the one I bought from ebay for a quarter of the price!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cover!, 19 Aug. 2013
L. Lewis (York, North Yorks, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Belkin Petals Cover with Stand for Kindle Fire HD 7", Ruby (will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7" [Previous Generation]) (Accessory)
I chose this because it was brighter than the usual offering. It was slightly more money than I thought I would be paying when I set out looking but the 'name' was reputable and it ticked all my boxes. I took it on holiday with me the second week I had it so it has now been in all the possible positions it can be, opened and closed many times and shoved in and out of bags and it still looks fantastic!
Ignore the reviewer who said they were disappointed that the tab stood up in their eye line and got in the way!!! it's magnetic!! fold it back it's self!

The only thing I haven't found works is the auto on when you open the case but that could be something to do with the fact that I mostly turn my Kindle off when I close it to conserve my battery.

It was been well worth the money, I am delighted with the quality, look, feel and features of this cover and recommend it in whatever colour floats your boat!!

5.0 out of 5 stars girly, 25 Dec. 2012
it makes a nice change to have a girly cover for the kiindle, i bought the kindle for my mothers christmas and she was over the moon with the cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking and functional, 5 Jun. 2013
I wanted a different cover to the standard black Kindle cover - and I was not disappointed with this one. I do use it a lot in the landscape set-up although it does fold behind the device nicely to use in portrait. I would definately recommend Belkin to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Belkin petals, 9 Jun. 2013
Stands out in a crowd! I only realised it stood up on seeing this advert. Not sure if it was stain resistant so applied a spray protector. Exactly as advertised.

4.0 out of 5 stars More Yellow than Topaz, 28 Dec. 2012
Ashley-Clare (Tavistock, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I'm really pleased with this cover as it looks more funky than the offical Kindle Fire covers. Also it actually does what it says, it stands up in several positions!! The little tab also folds back and fastens, so that it is out of the way when using..
The AutoWake Magnets do work but not always, but I'm not overly worried about that as I would switch off and on anyway....

However I'm only disappointed with the colour of the lining as it quite definitely yellow, whereas I was expecting a much more orange colour! Despite that, I am really pleased with it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but doesn't auto wake, 18 Jan. 2013
Miss Jolene E. Crosby "Jo Crosby" (Lyme Regis Dorset) - See all my reviews
I really like this case it's nicer then a lot of the Case's available however the inside isn't blue it's lime green! The Auto wake feature it's supposed to have doesn't work or hasn't as of yet and it took a long time to arrive! I still like it and I'm glad I have it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Belkin Petals Cover, 28 Jan. 2014
I purchased this item from Amazon because no retailer sells covers for this particular model, they only sell covers for the new Kindle Fire HDX. I liked the design on the cover and I thought it was good value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 5 April 2013
Really like the product. Very pretty however I would have liked the colour shown in the image with blue inside not green. But it still does what it needs to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 15 Feb. 2013
traveller (stirling, scotland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I bought this for my new Kindle Fire and was particularly drawn to the colours - I wanted something a bit with a bit more wow than the usual plain coloured covers. This didn't disappoint as it is very pretty, was easy to fit my Kindle into, and folds as shown in the image to accommodate different angles of use. Delighted with this!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›