4.0 out of 5 stars Great
Robust and looks really smart. Seems to give good protection but a little chunkier that some other cases. Never the less, a good buy.
Published on 27 Dec. 2012 by Scott A. Mckenzie

2.0 out of 5 stars Kindle didnt seem secure at all
Published on 3 May 2013 by Percynbluebell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Dec. 2012
Scott A. Mckenzie (Selkirk) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 18 April 2013
lovely colour, good quality. Makes my kindle look a little bit special. The stand up feature is very useful if you've ever gotten tired of holding your kindle...

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended case for Kindle Fire (HD only), 16 Jan. 2013
Steven C (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This case is protecting the kindle very well. I choose the red color as my preferred color and it is bright so I can eqasly find it in my bag. The design is good and looks very comfortable when you touch it.
I find it ideal as I can adjust the level of the kindle to different angles which is useful while watching a movie in the bed. I recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Kindle didnt seem secure at all, 3 May 2013
This review is from: Belkin Quilted Case with Stand, Cream [will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7 (2nd Generation)] (Accessory)
ok, i read the positive reviews on style and usability and bought one, in cream, i really didnt like it at all, it just felt ,to me, cheap. i dont feel it would take much use before the edges where the stand is mounted, would split, after all its only thin coated plastic, what i really didnt like was when closed the edges lifted/ curled outwards, like the cover of a well read book or a British rail sandwich, (that ages me), it basically left the Kindle exposed. the KIndle clips into 2 plastic corner pieces on one side, then in the middle on the opposite side, into the metal stand. to charge just fold the cover back on itself, wouldnt have been a problem for me but as i say i just thought it looked cheap. the magnetic on/ off mecanism worked ok. oh, it also made the kindle very bulky for not much protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 27 Jan. 2013
Lovely quality & colour. Easy to use, love how you can change the case so you can use your kindle differently.

Very happy

Well worth paying the price for quality

Delivery was fast & was packaged well!

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended, 30 Mar. 2014
I absolutely love it. Looks good and feels good. Best cover I've had so far. Would only replace it with same case in another colour.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but expensive and I can't get it to turn the kindle on., 27 Oct. 2012
C. Miller "Cham" (London) - See all my reviews
Most of the kindle covers I'd seen in the shops looked cheap and weren't very nice. I was drawn to this Belkin case as its lovely and the colour (red) is fab. Its also available in black and cream.

The low-down
The case does add bulk to the kindle, but it is fairly light-weight.

It is supposed to turn on your kindle automatically when you open the case, but you have to put the kindle in the case upside down, so the buttons are on the bottom rather than the top.

I haven't really used the stand yet, but I have tried it and it seems to work well.

I wouldn't be confident that this cover would offer the kindle much protection if you dropped the kindle whilst the cover was open. If you are clumsy or you have children that would use the kindle, I wouldn't get this case, I would go for something that could offer it more protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 26 Jan. 2013
I love this cover,I had my eye on it for weeks but was put off a bit by the price. However, I decided to go ahead and buy it and have not been disappointed. The colour is a lovely vibrant red and the cover looks very classy. The inside is a soft suede like material and has been well designed so that you can flip the kindle onto it side and use it at different angles. I have not needed to pull the cover off since I got it as it doesn't get in the way at all. it's great for keeping my kindle safe and clean.

3.0 out of 5 stars Some apps appear upside down, 13 Jan. 2013
On the out set this is a great product, looks quality and does what it says on the tin. Unfortunately there are some minor niggles. You can't charge the kindle with the cover closed unless you turn the kindle round so the camera is at the bottom, not a big issue you say but then the cover wont automatical turn the kindle off and when you try and watch a movie or web clip it will play upside down and not automatically rotate. (Unless I'm missing something) so if you put the kindle in the cover with the camera at the top some of the portrait only apps are displayed upside down . If anyone has any resolution to this please let me know

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 16 Mar. 2014
Excellent Kindle Fire case. Looks and feels expensive. It is easy to set up and the stand works well. I would definitely recommend this case.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›