5.0 out of 5 stars A fan's journey
This book is a fantastic read, well written and in a way that makes you feel you're there with him, sometimes cheering, sometimes weeping but there with your team. You don't even have to be a Man U fan to appreciate this book because it's about you, the fans of football.

Give it a go, for the money you can't lose.
Published 22 months ago by Bill H

3.0 out of 5 stars okay
as a Man Utd fan (since childhood when they were on tv) I had to read this. Like I say ok
Published 18 months ago by G. Wright

5.0 out of 5 stars A fan's journey, 21 Sep 2012
This review is from: I Was There When We Were Crap. Manchester United's Lost Years. (Kindle Edition)

Give it a go, for the money you can't lose.

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 17 Jan 2013
G. Wright - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars thank you Andy, 28 Jun 2014
Having supported United since '74, having only gone to OT 100 ish times and read everything about our history including most importantly the beloved babes, this has to be the only book (except Dunc's biography) that I keep reading over and over in case I missed something!! Andy you are in my opinion a legend, and I don't use that word lightly (reserved for Eric, Brian, Ryan & Duncan). Laughed and cried with you mate, thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent, 25 April 2014
Good book, as a United fan very interested. Love it to be honest. Would easily read again. Pretty Dam good

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth buying, 29 Nov 2013
Undoubtedly the worst United book I've read. Poorly written, self indulgent garbage. I found it came up short in all departments. A pity, because the subject offers plenty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Twin fannies!, 18 Oct 2012
I can relate to this completely as I went to many of the matches Pacino remembers here. While I don't agree with all he says, you have to admire both his early recognition and humble backing of the great man's now universally acknowledged genius and his commitment to what was, when Robson wasn't fit, a very ordinary team.

Great read with decent pictures and while you don't have to be a United fan to enjoy it, fans of the Liver-tramps at the wrong end of the East Lancs should definitely look the other way.

1.0 out of 5 stars Havent read it, 29 Nov 2013
Title put me off for a start. When have Man Utd been crap under Ferguson? 1986-appointed 1988-League runners up 1990-FA Cup Winners 1991-European Cup Winners Cup winners 1993 Premier League winners ad nauseam.