5.0 out of 5 stars Stark Improvement on the Original Design
I rate this product as excellent and is a stark improvement on the standard `Borat' style Mankini.
Published on 22 April 2012 by Parky

3.0 out of 5 stars not me
got as a joke as table present at christmas so not been part of seeing it used or not used.
Published 14 months ago by Willie Aitken

5.0 out of 5 stars Stark Improvement on the Original Design, 22 April 2012
The first thing that should be noted is the cuppage and support that this outfit gives. It gives my nether region a sense of weightlessness. Next is the snug fit afforded by the stretchy material which gives a tightening sensation each time I stand up from my faux leather sofa. The increased coverage of the extra material around the chest and upper back area is also a great addition to the original style. The back panel aids the wicking of sweat away from the crevice of my back when I partake in my favourite pastime of completing the now vintage Mr Motivator workout series. The front panel of cloth on the other hand serves as a bib to catch any undue spillage from the chips and gravy that I often have after each Mr Motivator workout session.
The additional coverage around the gentleman area also negates any requirement for manscaping and the use of hair removal products that have in the past instigated visits to a specialist chemical burns unit at the local hospital.
Great for coverage, great for its sponge like properties and as an accompaniment to any gym bag.

3.0 out of 5 stars not me, 8 Jan. 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars just so you know, 1 Jan. 2013
aj (liverpool,england) - See all my reviews
This is a dreadful piece of underwear simple because of the bad coverage off one's private parts if they where to improve on that then that would be a major bonus

2.0 out of 5 stars Got a laugh... would not hold my tackle... not as good as pic, 31 Oct. 2012
Disappointed with this.... I can't help wondering if the picture is of a different mankini. Mine seemed paler and see through, and fractionally narrower... it would not hold my tackle... no way I would wear this out, not even as a joke amongst close friends.... made the girlfriend laugh, so it did the trick it was bought for.