5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
Great product and value for money; it saved me so much money as film tends to be pretty expensive in retail shops. I gave this 5* as I am yet to find a fault with the products, thanks!
Published on 5 Mar. 2013 by Lisa

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
ok
Published 7 months ago by Alan Chapman

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 5 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Kodak 35mm ColorPlus 200 ASA Film ( 24 Exposures ) 6 Pack (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional value and quality.., 2 April 2013
Great value,punctual and efficient delivery,highly recommended.We use a lot of this film (even in the age of digital cameras!!) so will definitely be back for more!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ah the magic of 35mm, 20 Sept. 2013
Victor Meldrew Mk2 "stefan morawiec" (Dorset) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I purchased these films to use with my ageing Canon 35 mm camera, partly because I have a great array of lenses; which I have no need of for my digital outfit, but mainly to teach my 13 year old about the skill required to take photographs properly. For example, he has used a digital camera for about 5 years and produced vast amounts of poor quality shots (a bit like me). We decided that it was time to try and learn how to improve his skills and what better medium than 35mm film where you need to get your exposure right ; using compensation where necessary and more importantly, there is not the luxury of taking multiple exposures based upon what you see in your viewfinder.

I must admit that I have no desire to lose my Canon digital camera now, but when I consider that many of the photographs that I have at home were taken on film and when I took them there was no opportunity to take several shots ( there was but bracketing was an expensive business, as was using my motor drive) and I just feel that my son will benefit from having to think and compose his shots; quality over quantity.

So is the film any good? I think so and having shot and developed 2 reels, we like the vibrancy of the colours and after a break of about 10 years from film I think that the quality has improved. I must admit film is far more fun and waiting for a week before you view your shots is like waiting for Christmas as a child.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kodak 35mm colorPlus 200ASA Film (24 exposures) 6 pack, 30 Jun. 2013
Good quality film always repays with superb true colour rendition. 200 ASA is low enough for good quality prints but fast enough to be used to capture movement and used in low light conditions. This 6 pack has a good price. Cheep film usually means poor results.

5.0 out of 5 stars OK, 18 April 2013
Bought by a teenager rediscovering old fashioned photography. Not sure how long the enthusiasm will last but this was reasonable price for exploring purposes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 11 Jun. 2013
Pleased to be able to get films in such a digital age. Bought them for my husband's SRL camera which he has just bought out of storage. Good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for!, 1 Sept. 2014
Exactly what I was looking for! As a first time film camera user these fitted my needs perfectly. Already fired through 4 of these films, the photos were all of good quality and they came packaged exactly as pictured. Really good price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good photographs, 2 Nov. 2013
There are about 26/27 exposures on each film, the photos turned out great and they arrived quickly. They are everything they are supposed to be. I'm happy and satisfied with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good films, 20 Nov. 2013
still very good for the old camera fans
just had the photo's back after processing, very good pics
price ok

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Sept. 2014
rapid delivery excellent packing good price--I'm glad someone still sells film for proper old cameras!