5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible show
Published 7 months ago by Katie Cat

1.0 out of 5 stars Really disappointed I couldn't watch all of the episodes
Received quickly but several discs were really scratched so the couldn't be watched. Really disappointed I couldn't watch all of the episodes.
Published 1 month ago by Emma

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible show, 19 Jan 2014
I absolutely love this show and after waiting to see season 3 for a couple of years, and then finding out it wouldn't be airing in the UK, I was SO happy to finally find this region 2 boxset. Season 3 is fantastic.... full of twists and jaw dropping moments - it will keep you on the edge of your seat. This is a must buy for any Pretty Little Liars fan - I can't wait for season 4!! After reading reviews, I was a bit confused abut what languauge this DVD is, but I can confirm that it is definitely english (with french audio as an option). Buy it, you won't be disappointed!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A-mazing, 11 July 2013
Season 3 is a must have for all PLL fans!! So many twists and answered, and also unanswered questions! new characters that will confuse you like mad and you will be as hooked as ever! If you're not a fan yet, go buy the first two seasons. You will NOT regret it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Who is the lady in Red??, 28 Feb 2014
I love this show so much!!. I was so happy seeing that season 3 was out and so I grabbed at the chance to get it and I am so glad I did.
this season has much more drama and you finally get to see a glimse of who is helping A and It's the last person you think would being helping A.
You also get to see a glimse of the girl in the red coat and Spencer ends up at Radley sanitorium and finds hidden things that Mona has left behind as a previous patient.
this review sucks I know but I don't want to give all the good bits a way for those who haven't seen the show.

This Dvd says it is from Sweden and yes it is but it plays in english and on english Dvd players for those who aren't sure. if you are from the UK and aren't very sure how things like this work well any dvd with region 2 will play anywhere in Europe like the Uk and they all play in English and they have subtitles in other languages for those who's english isn't their mother tongue. I hope that helps even if it's just one person it helps that's good :-).

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: Pretty Little Liars - Season 3 (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) [DVD] [2014] (DVD)
Pretty Little Liars is absolutely amazing, especially season 3 with twists and jaw dropping moments in every episode!! I am still confused though is this region two??

5.0 out of 5 stars language, 2 Dec 2013
Is this box set in English or not??? It says English AND French which I don't understand and when viewed on my phone it says it's in Swedish. There's another version of the season 3 region 2 that isn't available yet so I'm wondering is that the one I should wait for, is that the English version?

5.0 out of 5 stars When is this going to be released Region 2 for UK????, 16 Jun 2013
When is this going to be released Region 2 for UK????
I love this show a lot and just want it to be released as soon as!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Did not disappoint!, 19 April 2014
As I am in my late twenties I am probably about ten years older than the intended audience for pll. HOWEVER...I CAN NOT GET ENOUGH OF THIS SHOW!! Another great season. Can't wait until September for the UK release of season 4!!

4.0 out of 5 stars amazing!!, 13 Mar 2014
this is one of my favourite shows could of been a lower price but it was worth every penny but the only problem I received it with a dent in the front cover and a hole over all it was in good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars love this show, 25 May 2013
I love this show so much, and was just wondering what the UK release date is as I can't wait to see my favourite episodes :) Does anyone know what the UK release date is?

Thanks

1.0 out of 5 stars Really disappointed I couldn't watch all of the episodes, 2 July 2014

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›