5.0 out of 5 stars Fab little product
This is a great product. It does exactly what it says on the box. Very easy to set up and works perfectly in no time.!!
You need three cables to get it working though.
1. VGA to VGA (Male to Male)
2. 3.5 mm audio male to male
3.HDMI to HDMI cable.

Once you have these, it is very easy to use.
Published on 27 May 2011 by Madhav

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Suitable for all applications..
Published on 21 Mar 2011 by MikeGk

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab little product, 27 May 2011
You need three cables to get it working though.
1. VGA to VGA (Male to Male)
2. 3.5 mm audio male to male
3.HDMI to HDMI cable.

Once you have these, it is very easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does its job, does it well, 28 Mar 2011
Bought this for my Hauppauge HD PVR, since I did not have a component input on my LCD monitor. It's does a grand job of converting the component signal into HDMI with no input lag whatsoever. Works out of the box perfectly and the build quality is very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for Playstation 3.., 18 Dec 2012
Alex Burnside - See all my reviews
I use this to connect my playstation 3 to a computer monitor with no built in speakers... Connect the HDMI cable from your PS3 to the back of this box then a VGA cable from the front of the box to the monitor... then connect speakers or headphones to the 3.55mm jack on the plug and you have sound.

It is a nice product.. made of metal feels sturdy and has a nice red LED light.

I am 100% pleased with my purchase, RECOMMENDED!

5.0 out of 5 stars VGA to HDMI Convertor, 18 April 2011
This is a great little product. It does exactly what it says on the tin, just plug in the connections change the display settings as necessary and away you go!
It's perfect for playing ripped/downloaded movies or showing photo's as a slideshow on your tv or even just surfing on a big screen.
All you need is a 15 pin VGA output on your laptop/PC and a HDMI connection on your TV.
It's also a neat unit that is not much bigger than a phone so it can be hidden easily.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and works. generally, 2 April 2013
This is a great product and one of a very few products that convert HDMI into a VGA and Audio output. Unfortunately from what I can see it only works with newer displays and possibly only displays that have a native 16:9 aspect. A slightly older 20 Inch Dell Ultrasharp display with a 16:10 ratio could not use the output of this device.

Great if you want to save money and get a big display without an HDMI connection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Product, 3 May 2011
I have been very pleased with this product - I am using it to convert a component signal from the hauppauge pvr into a hdmi signal for a monitor. It does the job very well and I would recommend it for this use.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Suitable for all applications.., 21 Mar 2011
This product initially looked good for my application, watching videos on my TV that I had downloaded from the web on my Laptop which is a Dell Latitude E6400 ATG running XP pro, plus a Panasonic Viera 42" Plasma TV 100Hz refresh and various inputs for PC VGA Direct, HDMI, SCART, S-Video & RCA connections. My problem is I cannot record directly from the TV to my DVD player / recorder using the PC input option, only inputs from HDMI, SCART, S-Video etc, so I needed a solution like this.
The product was ordered from NEET and was delivered very quickly, within 2 days, and having tried to get a suitable picture output on my TV, it was not possible giving me a 60/40 split screen, locked with a solid vertical line, top-to-bottom, with the same picture repeated again after the split..!
NEET provided me with exceptional support, including a replacement device, also arriving very quickly, unfortunately without success. I received a full refund and although my experience with this product was not successful I would recommend NEET with every confidence as a supplier to anyone wishing to check out their products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recording gameplay with the HD PVR..., 8 Oct 2011
Works perfectly! This device saved me from paying hundreds for a new TV. When I purcahsed my PVR, I realised I couldn't use it due to the lack of component sockets in my television, but this product was the easy solution to that. Just plug everything in how you would expect you should. The quality is excellent, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT LITTLE BOX, 19 Jan 2011
L. Lenton (Devon) - See all my reviews
This VGA & Audio to HDMI converter conected from my Laptop to the TV,which allows you to watch what you have on your laptop on your TV. Simple connect the cables (NB not included with the product) from the converter to the HDMI on the TV. This item from NEET arrived very quickly order one day arrived the next.Good instructions, just had to change the resolutions on my laptop to one of the compatible resolution list on my TV.

Just Great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for HDPVR users, 15 Sep 2012
I use this neet product for converting the signal from my HD PVR to Hdmi and it does exactly as it should. This product is perfect for those that want to record live gameplay from their xbox or ps3 but don't have a component input on their screen. It has no lag and is the best price I could find as most products that do the same are often £45+
The only negetive thing I would say about this product is the slight shakyness of the picture and the slight difference in contrast. These issues I can live with as I only use it occasionally for recording gameplay through my HD PVR but if there are those of you who need this for a DVD player or something then don't bother as your eyes may get tired of the buzzing picture after a whole movie.

This does everything it needs to, it converts the signal whilst keeping HD quality and for occasional use its perfect and at a reasonable price too! Great product.