5.0 out of 5 stars Quirky, Fun Trolls
Bought these to go into some party bags however when I received them, i decided to just let the kids play with them as they are much better then i thought. I also bought some other ones from another seller which was not a good of quality and the hair fell out within a day so these are worth every penny. 100% happy with my purchase.
Published 22 months ago by JayB12

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Zelfish enough
Bought these as a gift for my eight year old daughter who was a little underwhelmed.This perhaps owed more to the advertising power of Zelfs than the quality of this product.Indeed I prefer the traditional troll like appearance, reminding me of my own childhood troll purchased in Norway.

Undoubtedly this product will delight younger children and those less...
Published 6 months ago by Mr. Timothy W. Dumble

5.0 out of 5 stars Quirky, Fun Trolls, 6 Sep 2012
JayB12 "Jay" (South West, U.K) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Zelfish enough, 14 Dec 2013
Mr. Timothy W. Dumble (Sunderland, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Retro Trolls - Pack of 12 (Toy)

Undoubtedly this product will delight younger children and those less exposed to the Zelf marketing machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Retro Trolls - Pack of 12, 14 July 2013
This review is from: Retro Trolls - Pack of 12 (Toy)
I chose this rating, five stars because they are very well made, the hair doesn't come off and there were 3 colours, red, orange and green... They came in 3 days☺☺☺☺☺

3.0 out of 5 stars Troll Keyrings, 25 Jun 2014
This review is from: Retro Trolls - Pack of 12 (Toy)
They are what they are, but was disappointed in that I had to glue some of the trolls hair back in place!

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful !, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: Retro Trolls - Pack of 12 (Toy)
The only reason i gave the single star was for the quick delivery. However, once i had received it, i was very disappointed as i thought they would come in the small, cute box sown on the picture. But they came in a stuffed plastic bag.

Once I opened the bag, I saw three small balls of fluff, witch I later found out it was the hair that came off the trolls. I then took them all out of the squished bag, all the trolls had key rings on. i was not aware of any of this.
All the hair fell out. The hair was also so thin, i could not glue them back on.

All in all, you get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adore these!, 25 May 2014
Iscalda (Northern Ireland, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Retro Trolls - Pack of 12 (Toy)
Bought these after having looked around for the original style trolls, and gave them away to friends and colleagues. Like me, they got very nostalgic and loved them. Only thing is I wish I had bought more, as I gave away so many I only have one left!

If you're looking for Zelf trolls, as some of the reviewers here, these are not for you. If you are looking for nostalgia and really cute retro style trolls, I highly recommend these! Arrived quickly and they seem good quality too.

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap cheap cheap!, 19 May 2014
M. A. Jones "knobfer" (West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Retro Trolls - Pack of 12 (Toy)
These are not the trolls made by Zeif(sp?) from your childhood, these are horrible cheap knock offs. They arrived in little plastic balls (like a kinder egg toy) once opened the hair (which was sparse to begin with) started falling out just by handling them, a gentle pull of it and it was easily snapped and pulled out.
I opened 3 of the 12 I received and 1 of them had black hairs mixed in with its yellow..

The reason for 1 star is the quick delivery.

Needless to say I wont be giving these to my Daughter but rather to the bin instead.

3.0 out of 5 stars trolls, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Retro Trolls - Pack of 12 (Toy)
OK toy with exceptions , however i thought you were receiving the rubber ones instead of the hard plastic ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., 4 April 2014
This review is from: Retro Trolls - Pack of 12 (Toy)
Great troll dolls. Great colours as well. But do not come in box like picture shown, But they do come in little bags. Love it and would definitely buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool!, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: Retro Trolls - Pack of 12 (Toy)
Bought a job lot of these for my 4 year old daughter's birthday party bags. Of course I didnt buy way too many so I could have one of each colour for myself too...... ahem...... :-)

Retro Trolls - Pack of 12