4.0 out of 5 stars It's good but not to my expectations
I ordered the bonnet for my 7 year old daughter. It was quite big for her. It constantly slipped forward covering her eyes. We couldn't fix the bonnet on my daughter's head by tying it under her chin (as it's shown in the ad picture), as the actual tie was Velcro. I'd rather say the size of the bonnet is for adults, not for children.
Published 22 months ago by Tatiana

2.0 out of 5 stars not as nice as it looks
Published 13 months ago by Katie R Chapman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good but not to my expectations, 18 April 2013
This review is from: Fancy Dress Costume Victorian Childs White Bonnet Hat (Toy)

2.0 out of 5 stars not as nice as it looks, 25 Jan. 2014
ok and inexpensive, but the bonnet doesn't tie (unlike the picture) as the cords are too short and have been designed to velcro close, I presume this is to prevent it being choking hazard! really! the poor fastening gives it a strange appearance and causes it not to form the correct bonnet shape. The brim is lined with something card like and if folded (which it was went sent) the card retains the fold making it look rather terrible.

1.0 out of 5 stars this is not a child's bonnet hat, even too ..., 8 July 2014
this is not a child's bonnet hat, even too big for an adult and the front of the hat is made of cardboard, so it arrived bent.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 10 Nov. 2013
mountainmini (Donegal, Ireland) - See all my reviews
excellent product, just perfect for what I wanted, quite a roomy bonnet so it would fit older kids or even an adult too

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 18 Aug. 2013
I used it as a fancy dress costume as Mary Mary, quite contrary. Fits an adult so really too big for a child.otherwise fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars :0), 24 Jun. 2014
the fit was good, the colour is nice, the quality is good and the price was reasonable :0) :0) :0)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fancy dress Bonnet, 14 Jun. 2014
Natasa Van Heerden (England) - See all my reviews
I ordered this for myself as an adult and actually it fit perfectly fine. It was a lot cheaper than the adult version too so a good deal all round! reasonable quality too!

3.0 out of 5 stars bonnet bit big for size stated, 4 Jun. 2014
Lovely bonnet but i must just say, it came up very big, maybe go for a smaller size, my daughter is 9years old and drowned her great service though, 100% thankyou

4.0 out of 5 stars I like this!, 2 Aug. 2013
Very nice bonnet for Oliver production, perfect fit for my 8 year old who was a flower seller, velcro strap under chin, delivered within 3 days.

4.0 out of 5 stars completeted the munchkin outfit, 2 Aug. 2013
Very attractive little hats. I couldn't have made them any cheaper. The delivery was excellent as I was on a time scale.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›