Size: 10 UK|Colour: UK Flag|Change
Price:£22.40 - £137.22

on 19 August 2013
My last pair lasted about 3 years through summers. I use them for work where I am on my feet all day. They are comfortable.
on 8 May 2015
Split around the toe and balls of the feet in under a month... Have had other pairs for many years that I use every day, so not sure if this was a duff batch.

Contacted Amazon who just referred me to Converse UK, who were not helpful. In the bin, bought another pair from the high street and thy're great.
on 13 January 2015
I purchased these, only to find out that they were not Converse brand. The eyelets popped out after the first wear. I have shown these to a staff member at the converse store who confirmed that they were fake.

Do not purchase these.
on 9 February 2009
I stomped across Europe, South East Asia and Europe in these shoes!!! Soooo comfortable!!! Get them NOW!!!
on 14 April 2015
I purchased these in march (now sept). I expected converse to last longer than they have. I've only worn them couple times a week in the dry and they are splitting around the sole in several places. Very dissapointed as they look nice when new :-(
on 23 December 2008
Bought a pair of the all black all stars in size 11. Normally that size is fine but they were a bit tight at the toes. Have returned them for 12's. Smart pair of shoes all the same.

Might be worth checking them out in a shop first for size.
44 comments|59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 May 2015
Are they Original..? Bad batch .. Maybe..?

Look like converse, but after 1 month they fell apart; the soles came away from the rubber edging, and they split at the balls of the feet.

Contacted Amazon who said I have to speak with Converse, as 1 day over the time period for returns. Converse UK didn't give a monkeys so they went in the bin and I bought another pair on the high street.

Strange .. as I have another pair I still wear from 25 years ago and the quality of both laces and boots is definitely better.
VINE VOICEon 6 September 2008
If you're reading this you probably don't own a pair of these. You probably should. They're wonderfully comfortable, durable, versatile, machine-washable and available in all kinds of colours, patterns and materials. They're also relatively affordable and look better the longer you wear them. Hello?
55 comments|45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 August 2015
Converse quality has gone to the dogs since Nike bought over them several years ago.
These shoes lasted me 3 months before the sole fell out of the right shoe. the base of both shoes worn down to nothing.
I wear these 5 days a week in work and do NOT Walk big distances, just in office and rarely worn outside.

These shoes used to last me for years and years. I will have to reconsider buying any Converse products again until their quality improves.
on 7 April 2015
Having only ever bought cheaper brands in the past, I treated myself to a pair of real Converse, under the impression that the quality and durability justified the name and higher price.
I've worn these for less than two months, and one of the soles has come completely away from the upper. I am looking to get a replacement pair, or a full refund, under my statutory rights.
review image