4.0 out of 5 stars nice bandanna
If you're on the look out for a cheep but nicely made bandanna then look no further. well worth the price, well printed, nice design.
Published 16 months ago by big vern

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Graet products and fast delivery
Published 4 months ago by martin smith

4.0 out of 5 stars nice bandanna, 16 Aug 2013
This review is from: LIGHT GREY - Paisley Style Bandana Square Bikers Head Scarf Neck Wrist Wrap (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value product, 11 Oct 2013
Being involved with a bonfire society this product is a must for our smuggler group. Easy washing and matching the society's colour scheme perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Colour, 15 Dec 2013
Nice Colour bandana to wear over hair/head and also not too large, just right size to cover every that is needed..

4.0 out of 5 stars Great size for keeping my hair out of my eyes ..., 3 July 2014
Great size for keeping my hair out of my eyes when gardening, etc. Cool cotton is always good, but a little stiff, hopefully it will 'relax' after washing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Great job for running

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 5 May 2014
I love this bandana. It's so nice, I'm glad I bought it, it looks exactly the same in pics too.

5.0 out of 5 stars My puppy looks smart in hers, 3 Sep 2014
Hawk (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Cheep and cheerful. I love this colour. I use for my dogs necker. Why pay more in the pets department. Get one of these instead.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 26 Sep 2014
N.B wash or soak in soapy water or add conditioner to soften the material. Good product, what I asked for.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... colour for my dog I think the price is excellent for the quality, 13 Oct 2014
I think nearly have every colour for my dog I think the price is excellent for the quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Nov 2014
I'll have a dapper dog on Christmas morning! Arrived very quick. Thanks!