5.0 out of 5 stars Crumpler Jackpack 3000, 19 Jun 2013
This review is from: Crumpler Jackpack 3000 Bag for Camera - Grey/Orange (Accessory)
I have a Panasonic Lumix G2 + 14-42mm, 45-200mm and 100-300mm zoom lenses, and have been constantly looking or a camera bag to take them all plus batteries and SD card. I bought a Lowpro AW160 which is a very well made bag but I found it a bit bulky, and not big enough for my kit.
After looking at 100s of bags on the internet I decided to buy a Crumpler Jackpack 3000, which seemed to be just what I was after, so with not being able to try one I ordered it. On receiving it my first impressions were that it is a well made bag with the minimum of pockets on the outside just a few slots below the shoulder strap couplings, which suited me as I wanted the minimum of features just a basic bag, under the flap is a zipped pocket which is very tight and only good for SD cards or a lens cloth and a battery, plus a zipped pocket in the roof of the flap which is quite generous in size.
Now to the main bit the fitting of a camera and thee lenses in to the bag, as I have said I have Lumix G2 + kit lens 14-42mm, a 45-200mm zoom and a large 100-300mm zoom all with lens hoods that can be reversed to save space, the setup I use is the 200zoom on the camera with the 300 zoom at one end, camera in the middle and the 14-42zoom at the other end. And everything fits very nicely with plenty of room. I have only used it on a couple of occasions and find it ideal for my needs everything I need in the smallest space.
The only thing I was not to keen on is the shoulder strap which I find to bulky for this size of bag plus the removable pad slides off my shoulder at the least opportunity, other wise an excellent buy.
Crumpler Jackpack 3000 Bag for Camera - Grey/Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag and not too big!, 16 Aug 2013
We found this bag to be just what we were looking for. We wanted the smallest bag possible. It holds a canon 650d camera with kit lens and a 70/300 zoom. The bag appears well made and arrived quickly. Perfect!

4.0 out of 5 stars Camera bag, 8 July 2013
Very compact camera bag. Good for carrying camera with an additional lens. Would have prefered to be a little larger to get some more space in it. Great quality and shoulder strap has padding to stop it digging in. Good buy at 30

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little bag, 13 Oct 2013
I use this when I don't want to lump all my gear about with me and find it does the job just fine, i.e. protects the camera and lens a treat. Size wise the bag is suitable for my Canon DSLR with an 18-270 telephoto lens and I usually carry a couple of filters in the bag with me. The bag itself comes with a lifetime guarantee and I must say I can't see how you would rip or damage the bag. It feels pretty indestructible. I also own a Lowepro and the quality of the Crumpler is on a par with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Crumpler Camera Bag, 17 May 2014
A nice sized bag with good soft inside to protect camera and spare lens. I can fit my Canon EOS 600 with 18-55 zoom lens in and have enough space for a 75-300mm zoom as well. there is a little space left for filters and there is a compartment in the lid and 3 more outside storage spaces, 1 is zipped so you can pop your wallet or something slim in, which i found useful on holiday abroad. If there was one complaint i would have to say the clip on the top is hidden under the top and is also reversed to normal clips. This means you have to find the clip and hold the lower clip to push the two together, when normally it would be a one handed operation.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent sized bag, 16 May 2014
This is meant to be a ladies bag, kind of! I have to say I'm no lady and I love it. It's a really good size for a light load. I keep a nikon d7100 with a sigma 17-50 lens and a nikkor 70-300 in the side.

Overall a very decent bag indeed

Crumpler Jackpack 3000 Bag for Camera - Grey/Orange