5.0 out of 5 stars does everything I want it to
After months, and many trips to various high street retailers, of trying to find a bag that fitted my Fuji Finepix HS30EXR I finally have!
Published 15 months ago by Travelling Hobo

3.0 out of 5 stars A good bag but...
This is an excellent bag, however the description indicates that its for bridge cameras but my Fujifilm HS50EXR did not fit. This is one of the larger bridge cameras so be warned.
Published 2 days ago by Cryptic

5.0 out of 5 stars does everything I want it to, 8 April 2013
This review is from: Crumpler Jackpack 1500 Bag for Camera - Grey/Orange (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact and stylish, 9 Dec 2012
A. Crema "Cream17" (UK) - See all my reviews
Holds a small mirrorless camera with kit less. Ideal for carrying around on day trips and holiday. I likes the nice soft padding, not the scratchy nylon of some other makes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Bag for a Camera, 6 May 2013
It's a good size for my DSLR and one lens. It's small enough to put into a larger backpack if needed too.
The padded velcro insert can't be added as well when the camera is inside but there is a bit of space around the camera to fit in the free gadget bag they supply with it (nice touch). Anyone with a larger camera might need to look for something bigger.
My 650D sits fairly snugly in there and I probably wouldn't be able to fit a large zoom lens in there too but for day trips & happy snaps, it's great. Great crumpler quality as always too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent construction and quality, 13 April 2013
For anyone using a mirrorless camera with either a fixed or interchangeable longer lens attached, this is the perfect solution for lightweight comfortable and safe transport.
For me, having a fitted leather carrying case around my neck is not an option, plus the fact it is difficult to find one that takes the body with a longer lens attached. I have a Sony Nex 6 with a Zeiss 24mm 1.8 lens always attached and I prefer to carry it with a leather wrist strap. The need therefore was to provide good protection and portability when not actively shooting but putting the camera in the boot of the car or when left in the house. This model of Crumpler bag fits perfectly any of the mirrorless cameras of the size of. Sony nex 7; nex 6; 5R ; 5N and the medium lens fixed or attached. The cream interior protective padding looks good and does the job, there is a pocket in the interior of the flap which will store flat objects such as filters, batteries and memory cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice for micro four third cameras, 12 Jun 2014
Don't read camera forums for advice on camera bags, they always tell you to get bigger bags than you need. Maybe it's because they are always carting around a large number of lenses, flash guns etc.

Anyway I bought an olympus E-pL5 because of it's portability, so needed a smallish bag. My two main requirements were that it could fit the camera plus at least one other lens, and didn't look like a handbag! The bag is plain and unfussy, with a nice shape and finish. Importantly, it doesn't scream "camera bag". It comfortably fits an E-PL5+kit lens, plus two other prime lenses (17mm f2.8, 45mm f1.8). There is probably room for another small lens actually. There is also a handy zip up pocket that is under the cover, that can fit a spare battery or two, and filters. My only minor criticism of this bag is that it has a pale lining and padded divider. Both are likely to get grubby with time. Incidentally for others in the market for bags for M43 cameras, the Mirrorless Mover 20, Tamrac Rally Micro and Crumpler Banana cube ( Crumpler Banana Cube Medium Bag for Camera - Black ) are all similar sizes. I also considered the last in the list (a few pounds cheaper on Amazon) but it used a zip rather than a clip, and had a boxy shape. Overall happy with my choice, particularly as it is small enough that I can put it into a rucksack or holdall for longer trips.

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat- almost too much so, 31 May 2014
Ben Griam "Ben Griam" (Sutherland, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I think it is quite difficult to find camera bags for bridge as opposed to full sized DSLRs. I wanted one for my Fujifilm HS30 and another review said this fitted well. I suppose it does but it is a bit on the small size, especially as I like to keep the lens hood on always. Still, it seems a decent little bag. I like the deep lid with clip- the upper part of which is concealed within the lid. No zip, which is good. The front pocket is zipped for security so memory cards etc will be safe. The outside of the bag is unfussy, without needless clutter so the bag shouldn't catch on stuff. It comes with a lifetime guarantee.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good case and DSLR fits, 9 April 2014
I wanted a small case for a DSLR and was going to get the bigger Jackpack 3000 version. But a reviewer pointed out that a DSLR can fit on it's side in this case. My Nikon D3200 with lens fits on it's side, so I am very happy with this case. It looks good, has good padding and is very comfortable to wear. There is a small pocket for an SD card, but it is really only suitable for one DSLR camera, so there is no room for accessories. Some larger DSLR cameras will not fit so be careful and check the measurements. My Nikon with lens is 16CM ( back to lens) and 13CM tall on it's side, this fits the case ( it is tight). SO MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR MEASUREMENTS. Overall very happy with this case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I wanted, 24 Jan 2014
I wanted to get a small camera bag that didn't look like a camera bag - I found it!
This bag is supposedly too small for a DSLR, but I disagree. Allow me to explain:

I wanted a bag that would *only* fit my DSLR (Canon 1000D + kit lens 18-55mm) and *nothing* else! I didn't want to use it with any other gear, so this is in fact great!
The camera fits into this bag on it's side and can easily be retrieved and put back.

Perfect for a quick "out-about-town" take along :)

Not good for bringing extra gear, but I think I made that clear already, right? :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 May 2013
I needed a case to fit my new Canon Legria HF R36 and after some considerable time searching the web came across the Crumpler site.
My requirements were something small yet protective (not a bulky hardcase) and something stylish at an affordable cost.

This product is well designed, has a velcro moveable insert to size specifically according to the camera and looks great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super size and super quality and super brand , crumpler jackpack 1500 camera bag ., 12 April 2013
kerrygold71 "kezzy" (cheshire , united kingdom.) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I've bought and owned crumpler camera bags in the past so I trust the brand and there quality , I like the jackpack 1500 because it fits my panasonic fz48 perfectly with extra battery and extra films ( memory cards ) plus the USB cable and also the lens hood ( not attached to the camera ) , I highly recommend the camera bag for style , quality , size and practicality . Thankyou amazon for the great price of 30.00 and thankyou crumpler again for making such most excellent camera bags .