Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop now Learn more

on 3 December 2014
rip off sorry to say very small bag and big price for it such a shame
on 16 May 2015
Very disappointed tbh. From the photo and description it looked to be a lot bigger than what actually came through the post.. Paid nearly £10 for what feels like nothing.. Sorry to say but one word is misleading! Got this as a birthday gift which I found embarrassing once received!
on 16 December 2014
Very poor value, not at all what I expected for the price. Very small, in a bag, looks like the ones they give away free in the newspapers from time to time. I feel ripped off. Ok as a stocking filler for a quarter of the price paid. Can't recommend.
on 7 September 2014
Disappointed when item came and only had car in. Bag showed pic of character, unless it's really small print couldn't find where it says not included and item is described as batmobile 'set' So quite expensive for what it is!
on 20 December 2015
Overpriced misleading image of 'bagged item' Better to buy in the supermarket NOT good value tiniest lego set available unless purchasing a figuire... I should have read the reviews of this product as such more fool me...
VINE VOICEon 6 July 2014
Why isn't this in a box like the other 80+% of Lego, that's what my grand son siad, and he has a point. Must be to do with cost. But really he couldn't care less. I got the necessary brownie points for buying it.
on 2 January 2013
This model is small. I expected something a little bigger for the price paid. Certainly I have bought other Lego sets for a similar price and got better value. Maybe it is a case of paying a Batman premium.
on 26 October 2014
Not worth £10 I ordered this as a birthday gift and was so disappointed when it arrived that I have had to order something else instead. I wouldn't pay more than £5 for it.
on 7 January 2013
My great nephew loves his lego, especially the super heros... just a pitty that Lego has gone expensive. Lets hope they reduce the price even by just a few pounds.
on 14 November 2012
This product looks good but will not be suitable for my 3year old grandson. The pack suggests 5-12 yrs NOT 3years upwards as quoted on Amazon product details.

See one answered question