5.0 out of 5 stars Totally cute!
A lot bigger than expected, but that's probs cos I didn't read the description in full! But it's really cute, and I know my sister will love it :)
Published 12 months ago by saralynam

3.0 out of 5 stars a lot larger as expected
Came promptly but disappointed to find that this is 5cm/2" big ....was going to return but found it nearly cost as much to return it as it did to buy it. I gave this three stars as it was not what I expected however no complaints about the company.
Published 9 months ago by mrs v j bates

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally cute!, 19 Nov 2013
This review is from: Vintage Style Antique Silver Triceratops Dinosaur Necklace (Supplied in a Gift Pouch) Unique Jewellery (Jewellery)

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a great piece and looks awesome, 30 Oct 2014
This is a great piece and looks awesome, however in the picture its meant to be around the size of a pound coin its a lot bigger than that, but its still a nice piece to wear

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Oct 2014
My favorite dinosaur, now I have a necklace to go with my tattoo :)

3.0 out of 5 stars a lot larger as expected, 1 Mar 2014