5.0 out of 5 stars Spectacular!
I don't often use an exclamation mark but this product definitely deserves one. I spotted this whilst in an airport on a TV shopping channel and wished that I had had the time to buy it at the lower price. I've owned the larger one for some time but having just had a haircut, this seemed ideal. Easy to handle, great temperature settings, the back of your hair looks as...
Published on 11 Oct. 2012 by rosieinthecountry

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so good for short hair.........
Whilst this item 'does what it says on the tin' I seem to recall reading that it was good for shorter hairstyles. It may be but not for my short, fine hair, the actual roller is just too big.
Published 20 months ago by G. V. Stribling-Wright

‹ Previous | 1 2 380 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazeballs!, 18 April 2015
This review is from: BaByliss 2777U Big Hair Rotating Styler - 42 mm (Personal Care)
Amazeballs! I'm not usually a gadget person and try to spend minimal amounts on beauty products- life is too short to be preening the whole time! But.. I used this gadget at a friend's house and was so impressed that got myself one. It's so quick and easy and effects are fab! I don't use it every day but for special occasions and people keep on asking me if I've been to the hairdressers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend., 29 Dec. 2014
I got this as a Christmas present and have used it only twice but the results are amazing. I have very fine wavy hair which frizzes terribly. My hair has never been dried to this standard outside of the hair salon. The shine is amazing. I am still getting used to using the buttons on either side but this should get easier through time. Highly recommended for anyone with fine, frizzy hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy product!!, 9 May 2015
For years I have wished that I could get that salon looking hair without the salon! And here it its. This product has to be the best hair appliance that I have ever bought. It's quite simply brilliant!! I asked my hairdresser to give me some tips on how to get the body and bounce back in my hair and she told me about this product. I have long, layered, fine hair and this has transformed my finished hair style completely. It give's my hair body, lift, bounce and a lovely smooth finish. It really is amazing and I wouldn't go away without it now. Be patient with the rotating buttons and be prepared at first to practise a little, but persevere as I promise you, you will not be disappointed. I could see early on when I was mastering the rotating head just how clever this device was. Its not difficult at all, it's just getting used to styling your hair with a new toy! I actually look forward to styling my hair now, whereas before I always felt disappointed with my blow dried hair as it was so boring. Therefore, buy it as I recommend this product 100%. You will not be disappointed!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so good for short hair........., 29 Sept. 2013
G. V. Stribling-Wright (London, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 28 Jun. 2014
This is my second big shot. Great for mid to longish hair. Once you get the hang of it, it's a real easy product to youse. Because I can only use one arm easily this is a great option for me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Big disappointment!, 27 Dec. 2014
Have only had the dryer since July 2014 and on Christmas Day, it decided to burn out and stop. Not to be recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL PRODUCT, 25 April 2015
A WONDERFUL PRODUCT!! I came across this on Amazon when I was just browsing and so glad I did! I have medium length fine hair cut into a bob and I have never seen such a fantastic result. I go to an expensive hairdresser (£100+) and the results are very close to how he would do it. I have recommended this product to all of my friends

5.0 out of 5 stars BaByliss 2777U 42 mm, 2 Mar. 2015
C. Soutar "Cassie the lassie" (Lancs. G.B.) - See all my reviews
Wow how did I live without this, it's fabulous. I've just had my hair layered and cut shorter and this has made my life so much easier, rotates left and right or leave in for lift. I ordered this on the Thursday afternoon and it arrived Friday morning, how amazing is that for speed. You seriously have got to get one. CassieBoJangles

1.0 out of 5 stars Gets caught in your hair very easily. Very, 28 Oct. 2014
Used product a few times and don't wish to use it again. Gets caught in your hair very easily. Very disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, 17 Jan. 2014
is my perfect blow and brush dryer. I have so much fun while drying my hair. I would definitely recommend to all the ladies who love playing with their hair

‹ Previous | 1 2 380 | Next ›