5.0 out of 5 stars i love it
is my perfect blow and brush dryer. I have so much fun while drying my hair. I would definitely recommend to all the ladies who love playing with their hair
Published 13 months ago by maria

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so good for short hair.........
Whilst this item 'does what it says on the tin' I seem to recall reading that it was good for shorter hairstyles. It may be but not for my short, fine hair, the actual roller is just too big.
Published 17 months ago by G. V. Stribling-Wright

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, 17 Jan. 2014
This review is from: BaByliss 2777U Big Hair Rotating Styler - 42 mm (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent drier, 28 April 2013
This is the best thing since 5the invention of sliced bread makes the hair feel lovely and smooth and not frizzy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so good for short hair........., 29 Sept. 2013
G. V. Stribling-Wright (London, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 28 Jun. 2014
This is my second big shot. Great for mid to longish hair. Once you get the hang of it, it's a real easy product to youse. Because I can only use one arm easily this is a great option for me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good for shoulder length or longer hair., 15 May 2013
J. Holmes - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I already have a Babyliss Big Hair, the standard one, and love it and use it every day. It gives lovely smooth curves to my hair. I recently had my hair cut to shoulder length and thought this shorter hair version would be better but it gets tangled in my hair and the curls are bit too curly! I just wanted a smooth curved under style. The Original Big Hair is much better for achieving this look.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just broken down, 6 April 2014
Bought on 28 March 2013 . Just over a year . Used about 2 times a week . Medium hair . Shoulder length . Great whilst work . Expected it to work for more than a year . Used it about 100 times only

2.0 out of 5 stars FEEDBACK, 17 Nov. 2013
The head on the brush is too big and bristles too soft does not grip the hair very frustrating to use

5.0 out of 5 stars super!, 10 Aug. 2014
I don't have time to write a poem about this product, but this would be well deserved for this little miracle. My hair is shiny, it is easy to use, brush not too big. it took me few days however to learn which way the barrel was turning when I changed the sides :-)
The only minor "flaw" would be that the bristles are a bit too soft and they distort easily. But that is completely outshadowed by the results of the styling. I would recommend this product to anyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 1 Oct. 2013
Didn't like the press button freature for rotating the brush. Got tangled in my hair , I don't recommend this product for short hair . Also I found the brush a bit too big.

4.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 26 July 2013
I found the rotating barrel far easier to use than I expected, it is really easy to use. I tend to dry my hair first then style with the brush. It is good between washes too to pump up the volume and overcome 'bedhead'.