5.0 out of 5 stars Fab product
This brush could be the answer to all my hair styling issues!
To put it to the test I washed my hair and rough dried it.
80% dry I sectioned my very thick, course, curly hair and put the brush to work on the cool setting as instructed. It immediately gave me the soft, bouncy hair that has only ever been achieved professionally.
I have been battling with my...
Published 4 months ago by FBL

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good for shoulder length or longer hair.
I already have a Babyliss Big Hair, the standard one, and love it and use it every day. It gives lovely smooth curves to my hair. I recently had my hair cut to shoulder length and thought this shorter hair version would be better but it gets tangled in my hair and the curls are bit too curly! I just wanted a smooth curved under style. The Original Big Hair is much better...
Published 20 months ago by J. Holmes

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab product, 12 Sept. 2014
This review is from: BaByliss 2777U Big Hair Rotating Styler - 42 mm (Personal Care)
This brush could be the answer to all my hair styling issues!
To put it to the test I washed my hair and rough dried it.
I have been battling with my unruly hair for ages and found my hair straighteners the only solution even though I never liked the results.
Now I can really embrace my curls and go with the BIG hair look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spectacular!, 11 Oct. 2012
I don't often use an exclamation mark but this product definitely deserves one. I spotted this whilst in an airport on a TV shopping channel and wished that I had had the time to buy it at the lower price. I've owned the larger one for some time but having just had a haircut, this seemed ideal. Easy to handle, great temperature settings, the back of your hair looks as good as the front and the end result really does look as if an expensive blow-dry has taken place. Wouldn't be without this now as it's so much quicker than a hairdryer although it can be helpful to 'rough dry' first if you have a dryer to hand. Faultless piece of kit in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tool, 29 Dec. 2014
This is an excellent alternative to hair straightener. After styling with that styler, my hair looks like styled with barrel brush but it is so much easier to use as I only need one hand. I bleach my hair and hair straighteners always left it dry and damaged. This styler does not damage my hair and the effect lasts longer than straightening. The look is not exactly the same, as it gives you more volume (big hair) and after a couple of days there is not that much volume anymore, but my hair still looks nice. I have mastered styling in both directions and I can even make some curls. After the styling, cool air option really smooths my hair, as usually it is very freezy, but not anymore. Make sure to remove the hair from the brush after every use and never put it on a hard surface without the plastic cover, otherwise you can damage it and I am not sure if there are any replacements. I bought this brush when my hair was very short and as it grows, I can see there are even more ways of using it to style my hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars BaByliss 2777U 42mm - great product!, 18 Mar. 2013
I previously had the Big Hair Rotating Styler (50mm) which I thought was a good product although the barrel size was rather large for my hair and I found it difficult to get 'height' at the roots. I only bought that styler last September and was dismayed when only some 6 months later it suddenly smelt terrible while in use last week and promptly conked out!

The same day, after reading the reviews on this site I ordered the 2777U model (which has a smaller barrel). I think it's a great product!

I have very fine hair which is in a longish bob style. I have used the styler after using my ordinary shampoo and conditioner (John Freida hair thickening range)and also in combination with hair boosting products such as Bumble and Bumble Hair Thickening spray and GHD Root Lift. The results are noticeably different - if I use hair boosting products the results after using the styler are much much better and last longer.

The styler itself takes a little getting used to but it is honestly worth the effort. I am pretty rubbish at styling my hair but the rotating styler creates a wonderful salon-like blow dry in a short space of time. As I've said, my hair is fine so doesn't take long to dry - I can get a sleek bob style in around 5-6 minutes. You do need to practice using the machine - at the beginning you can get in a pickle pressing the wrong rotation buttons, get your hair tangled up after selecting the fast rotation setting etc but after a few attempts the results can be truly amazing.

I think this barrel size is ideal for shorter hair lengths and on my long bob it works a treat. I'd also say that I get less static with this styler than I did with the previous one.

One criticism though - I wish BaByliss had properly described what sort of hair length this styler is more suited to on the box or on the general promotional info it gives before one makes a purchase - it only described this styler being more suited to shorter hair in the instruction leaflet that I got after making the purchase! It was only thanks to the ladies who wrote Amazon reviews that I realised this model would be more suitable for my hair - otherwise I would have probably just bought the same model as before.

Other thing to say - re: the styler that broke down. Amazon was absolutely brilliant at dealing with the refund - easy to contact, really friendly and helpful - faultless service.

Thank you to all the people who wrote reviews on this product as it helped me to decide on this model - that's why I decided to write one too.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, 17 Jan. 2014
is my perfect blow and brush dryer. I have so much fun while drying my hair. I would definitely recommend to all the ladies who love playing with their hair

5.0 out of 5 stars I used it a couple of times, you do ..., 1 Oct. 2014
I used it a couple of times, you do need to have a bit of time to make your hair as it takes longer. However I noticed that I am leaving a lot of hair behind after finished, therefore I want to use only once a week.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent drier, 28 April 2013
This is the best thing since 5the invention of sliced bread makes the hair feel lovely and smooth and not frizzy

5.0 out of 5 stars The styler works best on damp hair, 11 Nov. 2014
The styler works best on damp hair. I find the top speed gives a quick result, but if you have long hair be careful as it can get knotted in the styler, but if the reverse button is pressed it will release.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for people with fine hair looking for volume and also styles your hair ..., 19 Aug. 2014
Ideal for people with fine hair looking for volume and also styles your hair as if you have just been to the hairdresser! A must have!

4.0 out of 5 stars My first brush arrived in time without delay. But ..., 30 Nov. 2014
My first brush arrived in time without delay. But after just using 30 mins it stopped working. So I contacted Amazon and got the replacement next day. Now i've been using it just over a month now, it does what it says and I have no anymore trouble about the 2nd brush so far. It works really well with my thick hair.