5.0 out of 5 stars Fab product
This brush could be the answer to all my hair styling issues!
To put it to the test I washed my hair and rough dried it.
80% dry I sectioned my very thick, course, curly hair and put the brush to work on the cool setting as instructed. It immediately gave me the soft, bouncy hair that has only ever been achieved professionally.
I have been battling with my...
Published 6 months ago by FBL

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so good for short hair.........
Whilst this item 'does what it says on the tin' I seem to recall reading that it was good for shorter hairstyles. It may be but not for my short, fine hair, the actual roller is just too big.
Published 18 months ago by G. V. Stribling-Wright

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab product, 12 Sept. 2014
This review is from: BaByliss 2777U Big Hair Rotating Styler - 42 mm (Personal Care)
This brush could be the answer to all my hair styling issues!
To put it to the test I washed my hair and rough dried it.
I have been battling with my unruly hair for ages and found my hair straighteners the only solution even though I never liked the results.
Now I can really embrace my curls and go with the BIG hair look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spectacular!, 11 Oct. 2012
I don't often use an exclamation mark but this product definitely deserves one. I spotted this whilst in an airport on a TV shopping channel and wished that I had had the time to buy it at the lower price. I've owned the larger one for some time but having just had a haircut, this seemed ideal. Easy to handle, great temperature settings, the back of your hair looks as good as the front and the end result really does look as if an expensive blow-dry has taken place. Wouldn't be without this now as it's so much quicker than a hairdryer although it can be helpful to 'rough dry' first if you have a dryer to hand. Faultless piece of kit in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars BaByliss 2777U 42mm - great product!, 18 Mar. 2013
I previously had the Big Hair Rotating Styler (50mm) which I thought was a good product although the barrel size was rather large for my hair and I found it difficult to get 'height' at the roots. I only bought that styler last September and was dismayed when only some 6 months later it suddenly smelt terrible while in use last week and promptly conked out!

The same day, after reading the reviews on this site I ordered the 2777U model (which has a smaller barrel). I think it's a great product!

I have very fine hair which is in a longish bob style. I have used the styler after using my ordinary shampoo and conditioner (John Freida hair thickening range)and also in combination with hair boosting products such as Bumble and Bumble Hair Thickening spray and GHD Root Lift. The results are noticeably different - if I use hair boosting products the results after using the styler are much much better and last longer.

The styler itself takes a little getting used to but it is honestly worth the effort. I am pretty rubbish at styling my hair but the rotating styler creates a wonderful salon-like blow dry in a short space of time. As I've said, my hair is fine so doesn't take long to dry - I can get a sleek bob style in around 5-6 minutes. You do need to practice using the machine - at the beginning you can get in a pickle pressing the wrong rotation buttons, get your hair tangled up after selecting the fast rotation setting etc but after a few attempts the results can be truly amazing.

I think this barrel size is ideal for shorter hair lengths and on my long bob it works a treat. I'd also say that I get less static with this styler than I did with the previous one.

One criticism though - I wish BaByliss had properly described what sort of hair length this styler is more suited to on the box or on the general promotional info it gives before one makes a purchase - it only described this styler being more suited to shorter hair in the instruction leaflet that I got after making the purchase! It was only thanks to the ladies who wrote Amazon reviews that I realised this model would be more suitable for my hair - otherwise I would have probably just bought the same model as before.

Other thing to say - re: the styler that broke down. Amazon was absolutely brilliant at dealing with the refund - easy to contact, really friendly and helpful - faultless service.

Thank you to all the people who wrote reviews on this product as it helped me to decide on this model - that's why I decided to write one too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Changing Product-Brilliant!,, 15 Feb. 2015
I am one of the naughty buyers normally, who read feedback and rely on it, but never leave it for others. However, after buying this rotating brush, I had to leave feedback, because it is fantastic.
I am a middle aged lady with chronic Rheumatoid Arthritis, and was really struggling with holding a hairdryer in one hand, and constantly twirling a brush in the other whilst trying to get my hair dry, and hopefully look half decent.
I read the other reviews for this product, and decided to take a chance, and I am so glad I did!!
In fact the first time I used it I was nearly in tears, because for the first time in a long time, I had dried and styled my hair, and my hands were not in agony.
I now look forward to getting ready in a morning, and not dreading the hair drying part!
As other reviewers have said, let you hair dry naturally to about 80% dry, and then use the styler, and the results are brilliant, the best my hair has ever looked!
Anybody else out there who has painful hand joints etc, I really don't think that you will be disappointed with this at all.
A HUGE thank you to BaByliss for making my life easier xx

4.0 out of 5 stars My first brush arrived in time without delay. But ..., 30 Nov. 2014
My first brush arrived in time without delay. But after just using 30 mins it stopped working. So I contacted Amazon and got the replacement next day. Now i've been using it just over a month now, it does what it says and I have no anymore trouble about the 2nd brush so far. It works really well with my thick hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent drier, 28 April 2013
This is the best thing since 5the invention of sliced bread makes the hair feel lovely and smooth and not frizzy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tool, 29 Dec. 2014
This is an excellent alternative to hair straightener. After styling with that styler, my hair looks like styled with barrel brush but it is so much easier to use as I only need one hand. I bleach my hair and hair straighteners always left it dry and damaged. This styler does not damage my hair and the effect lasts longer than straightening. The look is not exactly the same, as it gives you more volume (big hair) and after a couple of days there is not that much volume anymore, but my hair still looks nice. I have mastered styling in both directions and I can even make some curls. After the styling, cool air option really smooths my hair, as usually it is very freezy, but not anymore. Make sure to remove the hair from the brush after every use and never put it on a hard surface without the plastic cover, otherwise you can damage it and I am not sure if there are any replacements. I bought this brush when my hair was very short and as it grows, I can see there are even more ways of using it to style my hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, 17 Jan. 2014
is my perfect blow and brush dryer. I have so much fun while drying my hair. I would definitely recommend to all the ladies who love playing with their hair

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow. Just WOW!, 27 Mar. 2015
PJP (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Having used a friend's Big Hair styler on holiday, I rushed home and ordered my own. Mine arrived a couple of days ago and I can truly say that it is WONDERFUL!!! Normally my hair is a big old mess but this has given me smooth, luxurious tresses (yes, tresses, not just hair!). It bounces, it curls and I walk around feeling as though my hair is indeed my crowning glory, rather than something that just needs to be tied back to keep it out of my face.

It is very simple to operate, although does take a bit of getting used to (I kept winding my hair the wrong way, duh!). There will probably be a run on Amazon stocks soon, as I shall be recommending to family and friends. Why did nobody tell me about this marvellous piece of kit before??

5.0 out of 5 stars giving a perfect hair set EVERY DAY, 19 Oct. 2014
The most MUST HAVE hair styler, giving a perfect hair set EVERY DAY! Thanks Babyliss 2777U and so ideal for slightly thinning hair. Lose those rollers! Wonderful, soothing scalp massage action with the rotating bristles.