5.0 out of 5 stars Spectacular!
Published on 11 Oct 2012 by rosieinthecountry

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good for shoulder length or longer hair.
I already have a Babyliss Big Hair, the standard one, and love it and use it every day. It gives lovely smooth curves to my hair. I recently had my hair cut to shoulder length and thought this shorter hair version would be better but it gets tangled in my hair and the curls are bit too curly! I just wanted a smooth curved under style. The Original Big Hair is much better...
Published 17 months ago by J. Holmes

5.0 out of 5 stars Spectacular!, 11 Oct 2012
I don't often use an exclamation mark but this product definitely deserves one. I spotted this whilst in an airport on a TV shopping channel and wished that I had had the time to buy it at the lower price. I've owned the larger one for some time but having just had a haircut, this seemed ideal. Easy to handle, great temperature settings, the back of your hair looks as good as the front and the end result really does look as if an expensive blow-dry has taken place. Wouldn't be without this now as it's so much quicker than a hairdryer although it can be helpful to 'rough dry' first if you have a dryer to hand. Faultless piece of kit in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars BaByliss 2777U 42mm - great product!, 18 Mar 2013
This review is from: BaByliss 2777U Big Hair Rotating Styler - 42 mm (Personal Care)
I previously had the Big Hair Rotating Styler (50mm) which I thought was a good product although the barrel size was rather large for my hair and I found it difficult to get 'height' at the roots. I only bought that styler last September and was dismayed when only some 6 months later it suddenly smelt terrible while in use last week and promptly conked out!

The same day, after reading the reviews on this site I ordered the 2777U model (which has a smaller barrel). I think it's a great product!

I have very fine hair which is in a longish bob style. I have used the styler after using my ordinary shampoo and conditioner (John Freida hair thickening range)and also in combination with hair boosting products such as Bumble and Bumble Hair Thickening spray and GHD Root Lift. The results are noticeably different - if I use hair boosting products the results after using the styler are much much better and last longer.

The styler itself takes a little getting used to but it is honestly worth the effort. I am pretty rubbish at styling my hair but the rotating styler creates a wonderful salon-like blow dry in a short space of time. As I've said, my hair is fine so doesn't take long to dry - I can get a sleek bob style in around 5-6 minutes. You do need to practice using the machine - at the beginning you can get in a pickle pressing the wrong rotation buttons, get your hair tangled up after selecting the fast rotation setting etc but after a few attempts the results can be truly amazing.

I think this barrel size is ideal for shorter hair lengths and on my long bob it works a treat. I'd also say that I get less static with this styler than I did with the previous one.

One criticism though - I wish BaByliss had properly described what sort of hair length this styler is more suited to on the box or on the general promotional info it gives before one makes a purchase - it only described this styler being more suited to shorter hair in the instruction leaflet that I got after making the purchase! It was only thanks to the ladies who wrote Amazon reviews that I realised this model would be more suitable for my hair - otherwise I would have probably just bought the same model as before.

Other thing to say - re: the styler that broke down. Amazon was absolutely brilliant at dealing with the refund - easy to contact, really friendly and helpful - faultless service.

Thank you to all the people who wrote reviews on this product as it helped me to decide on this model - that's why I decided to write one too.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent drier, 28 April 2013
This is the best thing since 5the invention of sliced bread makes the hair feel lovely and smooth and not frizzy

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, 17 Jan 2014
is my perfect blow and brush dryer. I have so much fun while drying my hair. I would definitely recommend to all the ladies who love playing with their hair

5.0 out of 5 stars Babyliss 2777u 42mm rotating styler, 16 Mar 2014
Fantastic wish I bought one years ago. From purchase people have remarked on my hair. Looks as if I have had my hair professionally styled.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 10 Oct 2014
I had read the great reviews of this product but was still amazed at how fantastic it is. I have lots of very fine, very straight hair. It is just below chin length and it's always really hard to get any volume in it. However, when i use the Babyliss Big Hair my hair is full, bouncy and very glossy. It's like the best blow dry ever! I was a bit concerned that it would take a while to get used to using it, but I found it relatively easy. The best thing for me is the root lift you can get without the style looking stiff or old fashioned.

I have been recommending this product to everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars I used it a couple of times, you do ..., 1 Oct 2014
I used it a couple of times, you do need to have a bit of time to make your hair as it takes longer. However I noticed that I am leaving a lot of hair behind after finished, therefore I want to use only once a week.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab product, 12 Sep 2014
This brush could be the answer to all my hair styling issues!
To put it to the test I washed my hair and rough dried it.
80% dry I sectioned my very thick, course, curly hair and put the brush to work on the cool setting as instructed. It immediately gave me the soft, bouncy hair that has only ever been achieved professionally.
I have been battling with my unruly hair for ages and found my hair straighteners the only solution even though I never liked the results.
Now I can really embrace my curls and go with the BIG hair look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 28 Jun 2014
This is my second big shot. Great for mid to longish hair. Once you get the hang of it, it's a real easy product to youse. Because I can only use one arm easily this is a great option for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loooooved it!, 5 Sep 2014
Absolutely great!!

Very easy to use! Barely read the instructions and I did an awesome job with it!

The whole two-directions rotation got me a little stuck in the beginning, but i was nothing to be scared of, easy fix just pressing opposite direction of the rotation.
But once I got the hang of it, it was a one hand, quick job. Loved It!

Hope it's long lasting!

Very much recommend! I'll even buy another one for my sister as a birthday present!