on 14 November 2014
This is a colourful push along wooden dog that my son enjoys playing with.

It is well built and beautiffuly painted. The three beads on each wheel make clickety sounds when the toy is being pushed, adding to the charm of the little dog. The handle can be unscrewed for storage.

The paint is non-toxic, it does wear with use. If the toy is going to be used outside then expect heavy wear on the wheels, so it will look less pretty.

I love looking at my little boy's contented face when he is pushing this toy. At £7.45 it was a good value for money.

Having read the negative review I would recommend checking for manufacturer's defects before giving it to your child (pulling hard on all the parts to ensure they are securely stuck should do).
on 6 November 2013
My daughter aged nearly 2 loves these push along toys. Always taking them for walks outdoors/in. Great designs. Sturdy product, although don't leave outdoors in the rain as ruins them!!!
on 29 February 2016
This is the second one of these toys I have bought, different design but they are really great, my Grandson really loves this one to, I would certainly recommend to family and friends.
on 30 November 2015
This is a beautiful toy! However,I chose this item as I was on the impression that it was made in UK! Very disappointed when it arrives with a label saying "made in china"!
on 24 January 2014
Freya loves it and she learned very quickly how to play with it Freya is 8 months old and she will have months of fun with this toy
on 21 November 2013
This is a lovely toy very cute and very well made and a great size for little ones Fast Deleivey Thank you
on 4 June 2015
Looks cute and arrived on time. A few little paint marks but generally a good buy for the price
on 17 July 2015
Fab toy for little ones. My little grandson loves it.
Great seller, sent very quickly.
on 1 January 2015
Loved by everyone who picks who has played with it including my 1 year old and 4 year old.
on 20 June 2015
This was a gift for my 1 year old niece it's a lovely toy and is well loved by my niece.