5.0 out of 5 stars good quality dance tights., 19 Jun 2013
A. Hinojosa (UK) - See all my reviews
Came on to Amazon looking for dance tights as an emergency before a ballet show (didn't have time to go the the specialist dance shops). Ordered the tan and the black. The tights arrived very quickly and were actually a couple of pounds cheaper. I was really pleased with the quality of them. I wondered how they could be a size 7-10 years but they are really stretchy. I bought them for my 7 year old and they fit well but I can see that they would stretch to fit an older girl too. The tan ones are a nice shade too, not old lady tan!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good tights, 27 Jan 2014
Great fit for my tall 4 year old granddaughter with plenty of room to grow , good quality and strong.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, 1 Jan 2014
K. Harris - See all my reviews
Bought these for my four year old. She is petite and these fit quite well. The colour was a nice pale colour which is just what we were looking for. So far no bobbling or snagging would buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 12 Mar 2014
Very happy with these tights - bought for my daughter performing on stage in Annie - so they have to take a lot of stress around the knees including kneeling on the stage. My daughter is almost 10 but wearing size 11 clothes and there is growing room in them, if they last past the end of the run (6 shows).

4.0 out of 5 stars Good basic tights, 10 Feb 2014
My daughter is 10 but tall, so ordered age 11 - 14. They are a snug fit on her so definitely order up a size. They were also a quite orange colour, but look fine on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sounds good, 20 Jun 2013
It wasn't for me, but the person I gave it too said it was perfect and it was the best quality tights she had ever had, and for this brilliant price I will definetly be buying these again!