5.0 out of 5 stars baby loves it!, 27 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Tiny Love Wind - Chimes Baby Giraffe (Toy)
I bought this for my four months baby, I love the little bell sound, and baby spends her time putting the giraffe's feet in her mouth and pulling her legs (literally). Very good product

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy. The chime is very appealing to babies ..., 18 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Tiny Love Wind - Chimes Baby Giraffe (Toy)
Great toy. The chime is very appealing to babies and the clasp it hangs from is the easiest I've ever used to move from playmat to buggy to anywhere (handy with a crying baby). The legs also pull through - i.e. pull one, the other gets shorter. Eventually our little one pulled the legs so hard the seam started ripping but I think we got our money's worth :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Its so cute..., 3 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Tiny Love Wind - Chimes Baby Giraffe (Toy)
had this clipped on to baby's pram when we went out and had a couple of bee's come and buzz around it - must have been the bright colours! The baby loves it and has become his companion on our outdoor trips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for young babies, 9 April 2013
This review is from: Tiny Love Wind - Chimes Baby Giraffe (Toy)
I bought this chime after spending an afternoon at a friend's who had a similar one. It's a great toy for young babies, certainly mine enjoyed grabbing it and hearing the noise-we've had it for 2 months now and she is still interested in it. What's also great is that you can take it anywhere as it clips on to anything-just beware when you go on long car journeys the chimes can get tiresome for the adults!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent fantastic brilliant, 4 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Tiny Love Wind - Chimes Baby Giraffe (Toy)
Excellent toy. with the bright colours and the wind chime sound raffie (our name for him) was the first toy my little one focused on, reach out for and eventually hit and pulled. It can take a lot of punishment and will also be a keepsake as a reminder of my baby. Couldn't recommend more !!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute toy, 15 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Tiny Love Wind - Chimes Baby Giraffe (Toy)
Good clip on toy with nice chime sounds, my 5 month old little girl loves holding onto his feet when she's in her car seat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Tiny Love Wind - Chimes Baby Giraffe (Toy)
giraffe bigger than it looks ... my daughter loves the soft chime noise ... very colorful !

Tiny Love Wind - Chimes Baby Giraffe