5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 29 July 2013
Very impressed- a great back up for the times you do not readily have access to electricity. I use it in the plastic map holder on the handle bar bag of my bike- takes a while to top up in the sun- and even slower when conditions are only bright, but nevertheless- a good buy that i am happy with

4.0 out of 5 stars revive solar restore XL, 5 July 2014
This solar charger seems to work well although it obviously requires strong sunlight to charge from sun. I was a little disapointed when I realised that this device is incompatible with BlackBerry. I am unable to charge my BB phone from this device, eventhough advertisement states this device charges smartphones. Charges other things O.K.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good backup power, 30 July 2013
This review is from: ReVIVE 6000mAh Solar Mobile Phone Charger & External Backup Battery Power Bank with Emergency LED Torch Light & Solar Adapter Panel for Phones , Digital Cameras , Sat Navs & More Devices **Perfect for Music Festivals & Concerts!** (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Only 4 stars as I have only used the battery and not the solar cell so far. Worked well on the 5 or 6 occasions I have used on my phone and kids ipod got 2 to 3 full charges on each use. Helpful to have the indicator as well. I Torch may come in handy but haven't had opportunity as yet to use.