5.0 out of 5 stars richards and parish 7
Published on 27 Aug 2012 by nannaneisy

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit disappointing
I eagerly await every new Parish and Richards story but if I'm honest this one left me feeling a little cheated. The fact that there are two major crimes being investigated made everything seem a little cramped and may have been better written as two separate books.
Published on 2 Sep 2012 by kittycat 2000

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit disappointing, 2 Sep 2012
kittycat 2000 (northern ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Dead Know Not (Parish & Richards 7) (Kindle Edition)
On the plus side, I love the new characters of Blake and Stick and think they'd make a great separate series. I also relished the idea that there is more to Jed's parentage than was explained in the last story.
Unfortunately the end was just too abrupt. At 90% we still had no idea who the perpetrators of the crimes were and suddenly the book was at an end. The aftermath just added insult to injury and gave the impression that the author just couldn't be bothered anymore. He has left many unanswered questions so I eagerly anticipate the next book but hope the author spends a little more time over it.

3.0 out of 5 stars A slightly disappointing read, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Dead Know Not (Parish & Richards 7) (Kindle Edition)
The book moved along very well until near the end. It seemed to have a rushed finish. I took to the sergeant Blake character in spite of her constant s

5.0 out of 5 stars richards and parish 7, 27 Aug 2012
This review is from: The Dead Know Not (Parish & Richards 7) (Kindle Edition)
Once again Tim Ellis has written a book that cannot be put down. Yes there are a lot of unanswered questions but like many good TV programmes just makes you hungry for the next thrilling episode. The inclusion of new characters is a brilliant move and opens up the series of Blake and Stick (YES PLEASE !!!!!). If I had to make a negative remark it would be that there are a few spelling mistakes (such as at 79% (or location 5813)carter says "hand me the thick" which I am sure is meant to say "hand me the stick" and there are a few more through-out the book) but this does not detract form the story in any way at all. I have only recently found this author but I have read all of his books since I found him. I find his books at times funny and also at times tear jerking, carry on with the good work Tim, look forward to the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet another Kindle Clicker from Tim Ellis!!, 12 Aug 2012
This review is from: The Dead Know Not (Parish & Richards 7) (Kindle Edition)
Once again, Tim keeps us hanging with another fast paced read. As soon as a nugget of Parish's history is revealed, we are handed a pick-axe to dig for more!!! To add to it, other characters get pulled into their own mysteries which keep you hooked. The banter between characters really makes you feel as if you are part of the story. Really looking forward to Parish & Richards Number 8. DON'T KEEP US WAITING TO LONG!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tim Ellis, 21 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Dead Know Not (Parish & Richards 7) (Kindle Edition)
I have never disliked any of Tim Ellis's books. When I start reading I can't put my Kindle down and very often read a book before I get up. To anybody that likes a brilliant Thriller I recommend Tim Ellis. The Parish & Richard book's are excellent

1.0 out of 5 stars Review, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Dead Know Not (Parish & Richards 7) (Kindle Edition)
If it were possible to get a refund on this book I would be applying for one. It seems that all an author thinks he has to do is pile up bodies all over the place with no story attached to any of them. With all the murders that occur in his books I am surprised that there is a shortage in the Home Counties. It also seems to me that either he was running out of time to get the book published or he ran out of ideas for an ending. I will not be buying any more of his books.

4.0 out of 5 stars Book for holidays, 2 May 2014
This review is from: The Dead Know Not (Parish & Richards 7) (Kindle Edition)
Not read it yet, but if i as good as the other Tim Ellis books I will enjoy it immensly

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read!!!, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Dead Know Not (Parish & Richards 7) (Kindle Edition)
He does it every time. A page turner. This time with some new characters, but still the great sense of humour.

5.0 out of 5 stars The dead know not, 3 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Dead Know Not (Parish & Richards 7) (Kindle Edition)
I have loved all his books and are great reading on the train. Good story lines continuing through out all the books! Tim keep writing!

5.0 out of 5 stars fab story, 14 Oct 2013
Maureen Henry - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Dead Know Not (Parish & Richards 7) (Kindle Edition)
again this writer is very clever you never get bored the stories are always gripping and don't want to put the book down