5.0 out of 5 stars 21” size is excellent
We initially bought one of the 21” size bags to tuck away as a spare aircraft cabin sized luggage bag as we always seem to come back with more things than we go away with when travelling…

Published 3 months ago by diywannabe

3.0 out of 5 stars Great as a foldaway item
Be wary, although the maximum dimensions are as described (I chose the smaller ruck sack size) if you were to rely on that for carry on, you may struggle. There is no rigidity to the bag meaning the depth would be easily exceeded.

Published 10 months ago by Maria

3.0 out of 5 stars Great as a foldaway item, 26 Sep 2013

That said, as a bag which folds away to a tiny size inside itself it's fantastic. As a comfortable rigid back pack it's not. As a ruck sack which seems acceptably made for a very light weight, it's just the job, as a bag to carry around all day containing heavy items, you could do a lot better.

So whether it's for you or not depends a lot on what you are buying it for. It would be great to have on you as an emergency bag e.g. for light to medium weight shopping etc. Not convinced about it from a day to day perspective or heavy items.

5.0 out of 5 stars 21” size is excellent, 15 May 2014

For the price I was pleasantly surprised at how well it is made. Yes, it is lightweight fabric (which helps keep the packed weight down) and I would not pack it with heavy items all the time, but it is well put together, the zips are smooth, the handles and shoulder straps do what they should and design that allows it to zip down inside itself works well. We were so impressed we bought a second 21” one and also the larger size (available on another listing) as a spare hold size bag. We did note that that on the two 21” bags as we bought these a year apart the material had changed – though both seem fine - but the bags now have the sizes printed boldly on the outside; this looks a little odd so we prefer the original one.

Perhaps the only downside with these bags is that they have no firm base, so unless they are fully packed they will not keep their shape. If you are using them for clothes or soft items this will not matter, even in the larger 28” size.

When we shopped for these we were a bit confused by listings for identical products as the bags come up with either free/Prime delivery fulfilled by Amazon or a lower price plus Ł4.95 for delivery direct from Luggage Travel Bags. Price wise it works out the same, but where possible we default to the ‘fulfilled by Amazon’ option for the best service.

Having now purchased three of these, and used one for over 18 months I thoroughly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great bag to get the most out of your carry on luggage, 6 Aug 2014
This review is from: Aerolite® Lightweight Black Cabin Size Fold Away 17”/21" Luggage Holdall /Backpack / 17” (40cm x 30cm x 20cm 0.25Kg 23L) / 21”(55cm x 35cm x 20cm, 44L, 0.35Kg) (Luggage)
I have 2 very large aerolite bags in this same range, which have withstood being thrown into a trailer with piles of other luggage on top. On return from the holiday they were absolutely filthy. I stuck them in the washing machine & they came up as new. I expect this will do exactly the same. not used it yet but looks very roomy & weighs very little.
I use packing bags from Muji (smaller zipped bags) to pack clothes etc which keeps clothes from being creased up & is also easier if you are touring around. I will be doing the same with this bag. I'm sure I will be able to get in a weeks worth of clothes when my husband uses it for his golf holiday!
I would definitely recommend this bag & the price is excellent. a friend bought a similar bag of a different make which was twice the price & I was able to compare the quality of my large bags with the quality of the more expensive bag & there was no difference, & the small bag when it arrived was just the same quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars useful, 7 May 2014
Great holdall, its bigger than it look, hold a lot of stuff. I used it for sailing. No problem with airline

4.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, 4 Oct 2013
Bought this for our spanish holiday. Got lots in without exceeding hand luggage weight allowances and certainly no problem with the size. Have not yet quite worked out how to get it back into the small shape it arrived in but I sure if I concentrate I can sort it out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great - maximum measurements and minimum weight., 19 Feb 2013
Searched whole internet for something like that. Maximum measurements 55x40x20 and minimum weight 0.35kg.
Ideal as a hand luggage. 2 years guarantee and the price is a bonus:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Took these on a recent trip to Greece and they ..., 5 July 2014
Took these on a recent trip to Greece and they worked really well.

You can't really go wrong for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect and ideal for hand luggage only flights, 24 Jun 2014
Heading for Myanmar I just use 35 litre day pack nortn face for 3 mths travel SEA4.5kgs is enough for anyone plus notebook I pack this in side pocket for leaving in Bangkok with stuff not needed within aisa and pack with goodies bought on the way ie tourist TAT etc. this year I returned and stuffed 10kgs into it and locked it as holdluggage ideal and useful purchase as it still packs into small envelope when not in use LOVE IT!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product and Fast Delivery!, 16 May 2014
Received my item today. and tried putting things in it. it works nicely. Perfect for an additional bag to be placed in your rucksack as well as for a light traveller like me. I definitely recommend this.

2.0 out of 5 stars People have commented that it's a good size for airline travel but it is much smaller, 16 July 2014
Not as lightweight as I hoped and also very small. People have commented that it's a good size for airline travel but it is much smaller.