5.0 out of 5 stars Louise Dickens
Published on 10 Sept. 2012 by Louise Dickens

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing
A pale imitation of previous works. I was actually looking for an old school poetry book called Fresh Fields, and got this by my own mistake !
Published 15 months ago by Raymond hills

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 6 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Fresh Fields (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Louise Dickens, 10 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Fresh Fields (Kindle Edition)
We downloaded this book as soon as the author, a new friend of ours, told us it had been published on the Kindle. We have recently bought a house just down the road from Margaret in France, and therefore got to know her immediately. We live in Saudi Arabia at the moment so when I sat down to read Fresh Fields it bought back all the wonderful memories of quirky ways of the French and what life has to offer in the Charente...very funny, entertaining and honestly written. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it, congratulations Margaret, looking forward to the next book!

Fresh Fields