5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet success
I was late ordering these - as I decided against the horrible plastic options that are in every shop. I was afraid they would not be in time - I even emailed the seller. But they came not only on time, but neatly packaged. I used them as party bags for an event I was organising - lovely bright colours and they were better than plastic!

Very happy customer. I...
Published 23 months ago by Moriarty

3.0 out of 5 stars they were darker than described on the image
I was a bit disappointed that they were darker, I would have said more burgundy, but they still did the job for party bags
Published 12 months ago by emma freeman

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet success, 5 Jun. 2013
This review is from: 25 x Mixed Candy / Sweet Pick and Mix Paper Party Bags - 105 x 75 x 240mm (Kitchen & Home)

Very happy customer. I have some left over and I intend to fill them with sweets for a picnic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for party bags., 13 Feb. 2013
Much nicer than the plastic themed bags you get in the shops and arrived quickly - in time for the party!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect party bags, 11 May 2013
Got these for party bags and they are absolutely perfect. Lovely variety of colours, great size, just fab for what I needed

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 2 Jan. 2014
Bought these for party bags instead of the usual plastic. They are great looking and I have lots left foe other gifts!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweetie bags for wedding favours, 1 July 2013
Great for making your own favours and very inexpensive compared to what the companies charge. The product is good quality, looks great and the cost is brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweetie bags, 5 Jun. 2013
Just what I needed for the sweetie jars at my little girls party. Very good quality and lots of colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab 1st birthday party bags, 26 May 2013
I personally dont like the small plastic party bags so was looking for something different and these were perfect. I made cute lables with the babies names on and sealed them with personlised princess stickers thanking people for coming to my little girls party!

5.0 out of 5 stars Party bags, 28 April 2013
Ideal for filling for girls parties and they hold so much more than plastic type. They are quite strong too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, just what I wanted, 6 April 2013
I was looking for an alternative to tacky gender biased plastic bags for my daughter's party and these were ideal. Good size, quality, delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 April 2013
just what i needed at the right price. Thank you Swoosh supplies. i will be coming back to you for more!